I have said it before and I will say it again

Rather than complaining about what the South Stand is doing, fans in the other three stands should turn off their phone torches and help us generate some noise!
I get you.

When your sat in a row of tourists who spend more time filming themselves for the social media channels than watch the game it can be a bit difficult.

Rather than complaining about what the South Stand is doing, fans in the other three stands should turn off their phone torches and help us generate some noise!
Usually just top tier though doing that isn’t it. And actually some in SS L3 were at it on Saturday.

I agree it looks shit.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again:

We will retain two of our current treble. PL and CL. We are allowed a blip. I say we, I mean the players and manager.

The flapping, tantrums and white flags these days are nothing other than comical.
I’d take either of those and still class it as a successful season.

The atmosphere is wank because the singing section is obsessed with flavour of the month songs that most of the ground don't know.

When 'Bluemoon, City best team in the land' and 'City City City' are started, the whole ground joins in.

We need more atmosphere because the Etihad is becoming an easy place for teams to visit.
They need to sing some of the classics,

"We can see you sneaking out" on 75 mins to the home fans!

"Is this a library" to the rest of us!

"WWYWWWS" to the tourist!

Anymore?

I have said it before and I will say it again. I have said it before and I will say it again.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto !
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.