I Hope Brian Kidd Keeps His Job

• Thread starter Deleted member 52846
  • Start date
It's essential he is kept at the club. There isnt another person more steeped in Manchester Football than Kiddo. He has quite litterally seen it all and will be vital to our new set-up, who ever that is.

As has already been pointed out, he is steeped in Manchester football history. Brian Kidd is needed at this club. If only to remind the next administration where we came from.

I am sure i read on here that he wanted to retire last season, but was persuaded to stay for one more year.
Would love him to stay, but he has to do what is right for him and his family.

I love Kiddo, think he's brilliant, was made up when I got with my missus and found out her step-dad knows Kiddo and use to play professional football with him, the stories he has told me about those two as players have had me in stiches, such a nice guy! A TRUE gent!

Mike N said:
It's essential he is kept at the club. There isnt another person more steeped in Manchester Football than Kiddo. He has quite litterally seen it all and will be vital to our new set-up, who ever that is.

+1

however he'd better watch his back with this lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.