I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

Only a blue could suggest not playing one of the brightest talents in world football who has scored 3 goals for us in less than 180 minutes and play Jo, one of our worse 5 signings in history instead.
I take it the OP went to Moston Brook??

bluevengence said:
sweep said:
The lad got wound up and sent off once therefore he'll get wound up and sent off every time he plays? Jesus we get some fucking boneheads on here.

It`s a bit like the stokies on their message board saying he won`t like the cold weather.... he lived in Milan where the tempature can drop to minus 20 in the winter

Always get me this one! There's only one way to keep warm on a cold football pitch!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
i might get ripped for this but i'd start ade, he knows the prem and stoke better than the other two lads, bring mario on (with adam at the 3/4 mark.
next home game i'd have mario on from the off.

He's not showing that he knows the prem! Ade is a liability these days, IMO. We should let Stoke worry about US, by playing our strongest team possible. Ade would not be in our strongest team.

lee-mcfc said:
think the gooner should focus on his own team problems dont you think
I have Tevez in my fantasy team as captain for this week....so I need him to play with players he enjoys. Balotelli getting send off would mean Tevez job becomes harder....thats why I think Alves de Assis Silva should play next to him

The Blue Bas***d said:
gooney said:
Ade is gone mate....even pleat said it

How the fuck would he know just a has been manager and a shit one at that
I meant platt...tried to be funny and forget there was someone called pleat as well.

Balo everytime. Young and has the potential and the only way he is going to show that potential and mature as a player is when he gets playing time

AustinBlue said:
Possibly the worst suggestion since the Archduke said "let's take the convertible."

Read the seven pages and this post made it worth while :P

goatbinfed said:
Only a blue could suggest not playing one of the brightest talents in world football who has scored 3 goals for us in less than 180 minutes and play Jo, one of our worse 5 signings in history instead.
I take it the OP went to Moston Brook??

Fuck off you cheeky twat! I went to Moston Brook....... Actualy fair do's. It was a shit hole.

On topic. Despite Jo playing well last week againt a shell shocked Fulham Who were mauled from start to finish, He will 100% guaranteed get dry bummed by Stoke. It may be harsh to bring up the negatives in his game after a good performance last weekend but facts are facts, And the fact is for a huge guy like Jo he's a bit of a pussy. He gets bullied on most occasions so against Stoke playing Jo is a big no no IMO.

Although even if he were a rock 1 good performance in 3 years on a day when even i would have had a great game doesn't warrant him keeping Super Mario out of team. That's just madness i'm afraid OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.