I hope Tevez stays

Even if Tevez did a OS video, telling everyone he was so sorry for what he had done, telling us how he would never do that again and how he would continue to fight for our club, I wouldn't like to see him back.
He's a liar, so no matter what he says I just know he'll change his mind after a day, a week or a month.

He and his advisor are a cancer to this club, and we need to surgically remove them permanently. Let them hang around and the disease will spread within the camp.

It was a very smart thing by the club to do, to go public with those Mancini quotes. Tevez is screwed, and he knows it. Now we are just playing with him, like the cat plays with a damaged mouse.

Not so much playing with him, more just trying to keep his value up I suspect. He'll be gone in January no matter what happens, so footballing-wise all this is irrelevant.

The issue is, how much can we sell him for.

The problem with tevez is that even if we get him back to his old self it wont last. He has a history of this sort of behaviour and the only possible solution would be to free him from Kia's grasp... Here is to hoping for his early demise....

123abcd said:
He can NEVER play for City again. Never.

As someone mentioned, he must be made an example of; for all of the future mega stars that will come through the ranks in the next years to see.

You NEVER fuck with the manager like that. If you do...you are gone. End of story.

Mancini has already shown that he can't be messed with and that he is a strong manager, take Adebayor and Tevez as an example.

But Tevez is a different situation, we can't afford to spunk £40million up the wall
No business and City if you like it or not, is a business can do this with one of its most expensive Assets.

Yes we can sell him in January but we can't be certain that a team will meet our valuation and even then that Tevez will be willing to move to Russia for example.

We still have Bridge on the books FFS, we need to get our wage bill down, playing Tevez could be describes as biting our tongue but all the managers, clubs and fans understand the situation that has been drawn out by the media circus You can bet your bottom dollar that fans of other clubs hope he doesn't play again because like it or not we are a stronger squad with him.

I get the points about slagging Manchester but our very own Super Mario also dissed the City. I come down to Manchester every other week to watch City, but I'm pretty certain if I was booking a holiday for none football reasons that
Manchester wouldn't be my first choice!

No player is bigger than the club and this has been made very clear to all parties.

So he's a prick, but he's our prick, time to burst some balloons!

Mancini will know what is best, we need to back Mancini and City.

I very much doubt that Mancini has forgiven Tevez. He's just setting out his position in advance of the repeated questions on the subject that he will be asked at every pre match interview between now and January.

If Tevez doesnt apologise Mancini will just keep repeating "if he apologises he can play, next question".

If Tevez were to apololgise Mancini will be seen to have won and would be seen as being magnanimous if he gives him a couple of sub appearances.

While I could be sure he was committed to giving us everything on the pitch I could easily forgive what was happening off the pitch.

I've lost that trust in him, and unless he can regain the faith of the manager and players theres no point him hanging around.

Cheers for the goals Carlos, best of luck in the future. Now fuck off.

Lucky13 said:
To the OP , Tevez doesn't want to stay , I hope he hands in another transfer request in January.

If that is the case so be it, lets get the proper cash for him though and not let him make a packet from the transfer.

MadchesterCity said:
I hope Tevez stays, there I said it!

Why should we hold a grudge?

If the boss is willing to forgive and forget then so am I.

OK he may be tainted now, but he is one hell of a good 4th striker.

Screw losing out on £30m transfer cash, we need to be realistic and cosider FFP rules.

City First, everything else second, maybe this will have been a lesson in morality for Tevez, we can only hope!!
Think you may be alone with this opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.