I hope Tevez stays

SWP's back said:
jimharri said:
bluealf said:
I'm shocked that we are on page two and Tevez City hasnt popped a post in.
Patience; he'll turn up.
He's an Arab don't you know.

You should be grateful to him that we have Mansour.

(apparently)

Yeah when Tevez City snaps his fingers all the Arabic people affiliated will leave the club.

I still think he should be made to slap himself for that tbh :D

Fantastic player, cant be arsed with all the drama anymore.

He's homesick, hes not homesick
He wants to play, he dosnt want to play.......

Apparently he's now settled in England after pretty much forcing his club to sell him. Honestly the sooner this footballing cancer that is Kia Wankstain is out of the game the better.

SWP's back said:
jimharri said:
bluealf said:
I'm shocked that we are on page two and Tevez City hasnt popped a post in.
Patience; he'll turn up.
He's an Arab don't you know.

You should be grateful to him that we have Mansour.

(apparently)
Couldn't give a flying wotsit what nationality he is. He seems to think the sun shines out Carlos' arse.

20sbc07 said:
Fantastic player, cant be arsed with all the drama anymore.

He's homesick, hes not homesick
He wants to play, he dosnt want to play.......
Agreed. And the less oxygen we give this soap opera the better.

I'd like to see the former captain, wouldn't like to see him go with such a bad reputation with all he has done for the club, like someone stated before; If Mancini can forgive him, so can I.

Citizenhill said:
I'll support the team, but I will no longer clap Tevez in the pre match build up etc. if he was to return, which I very highly doubt. I have no reason to and neither does anyone else, he gets paid to score and I will celebrate because the team is benefiting. My opinion on it anyways.

i agree 1000%

He may come back and play. He may even score many goals in the future for us. However, he has tarnished his reputation with most City fans and I will never really forgive him for taking a massive dump on the club. People who say they can forgive him, you must have a niggling that if he was to play again, he is still a bit of a danger with his happiness and the way he has treated the club and fans.

i was a big tevez fan , now he can get to fuck and take his **** of an " advisor" with him

he;s making our club look like a fucking circus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.