i hope we go back for kaka

I truly believe it is Milan's fault this deal fucked up. They pissed us about over the Ronaldinho possibility and now this. Should have seen it coming. Whilst Berlusconi owns the club, there will be no sale. They caved in to political and public pressure and nothing will change in the summer regardless of the sums of money involved.

We will never do business with these shysters again of that I am absolutely certain.

They have lost out on a great offer and now remain a club in massive debt with an aging squad.

We on the other hand are at the beginning of an epic journey right to the top, our future is blue, and we will learn a valuable lesson from this debacle.

mrblueblood said:
I truly believe it is Milan's fault this deal fucked up. They pissed us about over the Ronaldinho possibility and now this. Should have seen it coming. Whilst Berlusconi owns the club, there will be no sale. They caved in to political and public pressure and nothing will change in the summer regardless of the sums of money involved.
Very true i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him he his as bent as o'shea

The best thing we can do is make both Milan and Kaka regret their decision by putting together a winning team and it will happen sooner rather than later. Without Kaka.

Cook is right Milan bottled it, I dont think we should go back in for kaka, lets prove to kaka that he made the wrong choice by beating milan in the uefa cup final.

If we go back and fail it makes us look stupid but if we go back and get our man - especially for a lower price then Cook is a genius. Any news from your source De Niro?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.