i hope we go back for kaka

Shooter 83 said:
felixbg said:
sorry ... dont want him anywhere near us. he's made his choice and chosen not to be part of the blue revolution, so so be it

Yeah Rsc had he's chance and look at him now! I know there's a big difference with Milan and Blackburn but...

i dont want rsc in that case either hahaha ... i just think we need to focus on getting players in that want to play for us, and are up for the challenge. players like kompany, de jong etc.

felixbg said:
Shooter 83 said:
felixbg said:
sorry ... dont want him anywhere near us. he's made his choice and chosen not to be part of the blue revolution, so so be it

Yeah Rsc had he's chance and look at him now! I know there's a big difference with Milan and Blackburn but...

i dont want rsc in that case either hahaha ... i just think we need to focus on getting players in that want to play for us, and are up for the challenge. players like kompany, de jong etc.

Yeah add Bridge and Zabba to that aswell. And Our own(kids.

Yh I would of took only one of bellamy and Rsc not both. I think Bellamy would suit our style more anyway.

it's time to cut the wheat from the chaff,we need to make a stand now,any new players should be first asked if they want to play for us,fuck these clauses saying i'll stay if your in the champions league or you win the grand national,fuck sugar coating deals to suit individual players,and they're greedy agents,we are a succesful,wealthy,ambitious club,full of internationals,you either want to play for the shirt or not,if you come,we'll reward you well if not fuck off and have a nice career,hiding from a chance to really make a difference

rant over!!!!!

Ducado said:
Robbo. said:
I know for sure that Kaka will sign for us in the next two days, i have inside info!!!

NOW can i be put on the list Ducardo?, ;)

Start a thread and I will see
time to get those flamin torches and pickforks lets go huntin releese the bloodhounds hunt him down!!

i also have a feeling that we could go back in for kaka because the player hasnt rejected us and if they can do the deal on the quiet this time then it will be complete in a matter of days. will milan keep him and risk losing him to madrid for 60-70 mil in the summer or sell him to us now for 100 mil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.