I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

No football for 6 days at this time of year and then 2 games in 48 hours is just crazy. Although the league managed to get us 6 away games after each euro game so we should think our selfs lucky they didnt ask us to play Sunday & Monday

Rest 7 - Sliva Barry Yaya Mario Sergio Richards and Lescott as they will be fresh and needed for Liverpool

start with

Hart - Savic Kolo Vinnie Clichy - AJ NDJ Nasser Milner Zaba - Dzeko

Good subs if needed for the last 30 mins

Well this is good if true:

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill frets over defensive crisis

Injuries to Titus Bramble, Michael Turner and Phil Bardsley mean O’Neill is contemplating giving Matt Kilgallon his first start for Sunderland since May 2010 against Roberto Mancini’s team.

The defender, whose last senior game came last season while on loan at Doncaster Rovers, has only been training with the first team again for a couple of months having initially been told to work with the youth team by former manager Steve Bruce.

-

“Relegation is in the back of my mind all the time,” said O’Neill, who must decide whether to pick Kieran Richardson even though he has a virus.

LoveCity said:
Well this is good if true:

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill frets over defensive crisis

Injuries to Titus Bramble, Michael Turner and Phil Bardsley mean O’Neill is contemplating giving Matt Kilgallon his first start for Sunderland since May 2010 against Roberto Mancini’s team.

The defender, whose last senior game came last season while on loan at Doncaster Rovers, has only been training with the first team again for a couple of months having initially been told to work with the youth team by former manager Steve Bruce.

-

“Relegation is in the back of my mind all the time,” said O’Neill, who must decide whether to pick Kieran Richardson even though he has a virus.

We really should be beating them. They are probably alot weaker now. and he might rest his key players because they have a far more important game against Wigan in a few days.

We can't afford to drop points in the title race. My only concern is that Liverpool.....we must be 100% for it because i think they will. And they have more rest.

I assume they will park the bus against us and because of this I think we need players like AJ on the pitch to spread the defense out, playing through the middle is significantly harder as WBA proved.

History says we've struggle up there recently remember the Tevez miss? i would go with the strongest team possible and re-claim top spot. Worry about Liverpool once the points are in the bag

Premier League winning teams never have two bad results in a row.

WBA was a draw... Sunderland needs to be a win.

We will play around with the ball alot and im hoping Mancini plays this team:
Richards---Vinny---Kolo---Clichy
-----------Yaya------Dejong---
Nasri-------Silva----------AJ
-------------Aguero-----------

This team gives us speed, width, precision and craft to unlock the defensive unit that will surely park the bus.

After the united result just play our strongest team and win and worry about liverpool after.

hart

zaba
kolo
kompany
clichy

yaya
de jong

aj
silva

aguero
dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.