Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

sam-caddick said:
-------------------Hart-----------------

-Zabaleta-----Kompany---- Kolo-----Kolarov

--------De Jong---------------Barry------

-Johnson----------------------------Nasri-

------------------Balotelli----------------

-------------------Dzeko----------------

Balotelli will be on the bench for Liverpool due to the fact Mancini knows Liverpool will abuse and wind him up to get him sent off!! I can see him come off as a sub if needed.
balotelli will destroy them after what was being said to him at klanfield? Bobby knows this.

Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

We were handed a gift yesterday so we better not fuck up. If we put our all in, we could be 6 clear on Tuesday night. We must play our fucking hearts out and march to glory

If the rags won yesterday i feared we would fail to turn the Mackems over. But with them losing the pressure is off and i can see a cricket score. :)

Balo hat trick

What a tonic for motivation yesterday at the swamp was :)))
Would like to see dzeko start, not used enough IMO.
Nasri or Silva, both doesnt give us enough solidity away from home
3-1 City, although away form tailed off a bit, title winning sides win these games

What is it with some on here "rest players"..we have just been given an open invite by the scum to go on and win the title..and thats excactly what we should do..

resting players doesnt win titles.

with yesterdays results going our way a draw would be decent and a win sooooo much sweater

marco said:
with yesterdays results going our way a draw would be decent and a win sooooo much sweater

Sure.

samharris said:
What is it with some on here "rest players"..we have just been given an open invite by the scum to go on and win the title..and thats excactly what we should do..

resting players doesnt win titles.

Evidence?

Without trawling through 12 pages, who is the ref today?

cleavers said:
Motty said:
Especially when you see we have to play the bigger teams at home rather than away. 100 points, who knows, could well be a possibility.
90 will easily win it.

10 points should have been enough for us in the Champions League. So, I hope we get as many points as we can. I hope we don't settle for less than 3 points. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.