I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

a gritty 1-0 win, Aguero to score.

really cant see newcastle doing the rags tbh even with the rags defence in a mess. although having Ba in my fantasy team a few from him would boost my score,lol

Any win would do but it would be nice for us to get back to some flowing football again!! We seem to be slightly off colour at no and hopefully we can get things going again in the passing front.

cant wait for this now, the beers have just gone in the cooler and the topside in the oven a nice city win and all will be perfect

welsh_andy said:
really cant see newcastle doing the rags tbh even with the rags defence in a mess. although having Ba in my fantasy team a few from him would boost my score,lol

Newcastle won't be kept scoreless, though with their injuries not sure if the Geordies will keep a clean-sheet, either. I think they will draw.

i m thinking one- nil or two- one (to us!)....in a tough game....i ll be happy with a draw! a win is a kick to the teeth for baconface! :D

And Kolarov is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.