I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
It was a rather silly OP to be fair, wasn't it?

silly ? maybe i was let down by my poor english , becouse i don't find nothing silly in saying

" i hope we will finish the season on 92 points (becouse i dont think the scum will get that points) "

This was the meaning of the OP, it seemed (to me) also clear and easy to understand.

I refer you to my post above, why would you not want us to WIN at Sunderland?

i want we win at sunderland. but i would be happy even with a draw IF THAT would mean finish the season on 92 points. becouse i'm sure 92 points would win us the league , and even quite comfortably , despite a couple of away draws.

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
silly ? maybe i was let down by my poor english , becouse i don't find nothing silly in saying

" i hope we will finish the season on 92 points (becouse i dont think the scum will get that points) "

This was the meaning of the OP, it seemed (to me) also clear and easy to understand.

i want we win at sunderland. but i would be happy even with a draw IF THAT would mean finish the season on 92 points. becouse i'm sure 92 points would win us the league , and even quite comfortably , despite a couple of away draws.

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD EDIT THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD THEN!!!

If we replicate our form from the first half of the season over the second half of the season whatever the result against Sunderland then we will have been magnificent

It should win us the league but if not then I will tip my hat to the winners and admit that they deserved to win the title

It will be ours soon enough. Hopefully this season but if not I will have enjoyed it hugely regardless.

In saying that I still believe we are favourites to win it. So do the bookies ;-)

No surrender.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

PMSL. I'm outta this thread. ;o)

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

the thread title is right as it is.

it is there just to remember to some people how ridicolous they are in flapping and whining about an away draw in the course of a fantastic season like the one so far City is having

From what I've seen in the past few years if you lose top spot its difficult to gain it back especially after the new year and especially from United. If They regain top position they're not going to give it up so easily.

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

it is there just to remember to some people how ridicolous they are in flapping and whining about an away draw in the course of a fantastic season like the one so far City is having

Then its the wrong title, you are seeking attention and happily for you it has arrived.

People flap because they are passionate abouth the team, and it does feel like we can hardly afford to drop a point at the moment. A point at Sunderland may not be a disaster but to wish for it instead of a victory when you are competing for a championship is ridiculous

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

if you was a city fan you'd understand that the thread title is wrong.

lee-mcfc said:
Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

if you was a city fan you'd understand that the thread title is wrong.

have been all your 26485974656584 posts so interesting as those you have in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.