I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

deano ou812 said:
adrianr said:
What was that about Mancini saying we haven't won at Sunderland before? When was the last time?
heard that myself,and would also like to know,hope this isnt a jinx but the last two games the ref has been in charge concerning us have been draws...
They beat us 1-0 last season up their. Prior to that we'd won 4 out of the previous 5 clashes with them at the SoL.

EDIT - sorry the 1-0 was the season before and as the poster above pointed out it was 1-1 last time.

adrianr said:
What was that about Mancini saying we haven't won at Sunderland before? When was the last time?

Didn't Vassell score an odd winner their a few seasons back?

Sorry to keep on about it, but Peter Reid is pissed as a fart. Keeps repeating himself. Shurly shomeone at Shky will hook him off?

:-O

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bob, you are concerned about ever-fucking-thing.

Can't you just tweet yourself about it whilst the rest of us look forward to the game?
Ouch, how aggressive.

I'm concerned because that particular full-back pairing hasn't given us that much of an attacking threat on the wings this season. I can understand why Mancini has done it, what with having a game in two days, but I'm just a little concerned that our attacking threat on either wing will be less "effective" without Micah and Gael.
Put it this way. They are a better pairing than 17/20 Premier League sides.
They probably are, but that doesn't make them convincing wide options.

No Wilkins, thank christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.