I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

I wish steve bruce was still there, the stadium of light has not been a happy hunting ground for us in recent years. Not feeling at all confident but i suppose i never do. Just got to hope uniteds result will be all the motivation the boys need. Big game for edin too, come on lad!

Beat em 3-0 in 2008 - Stevie Ireland and a brace from SWP.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
strongbowholic said:
Is Peter Reid pissed?

He looks like hes going to fall off his chair at any moment!!
Hes just called Silva a genius
Dunno if it's my telly, but he looks a worrying shade of yellow too.

I don't know if anyone is watching on Sky, but the coverage is just appalling. They spent half the City segment talking about Tevez. Peter Reid's clearly been on the sauce. I'm finding it painful viewing.

aeotd we all agree on one thing, 3 points is whats needed 2day.

Does anyone know why sunderland are playing two midfielders in place of their fullbacks????? Is it tactical or are all their fullbacks injured?

first half goal less but 3 in the second

Big games needing from Nasri and Johnson to compensate for the lack of Merlin.

adrianr said:
What was that about Mancini saying we haven't won at Sunderland before? When was the last time?
heard that myself,and would also like to know,hope this isnt a jinx but the last two games the ref has been in charge concerning us have been draws...

We beat them 5-0 this April at home, away we have struggled against them... 1-1 (Johnson's last minute salvo) season before last and 1-0 (Micah taking down Bent in last minute and Sunderland winning with a penalty) last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.