I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

No complaints about the line-up. We have to play Liverpool in 48 hours, despite Liverpool having 96 hours to prepare.

We risk not picking up 3 points today, but it's a risk we have to take. Win today with this team, and it's one of our most important wins of the season so far.

Come on City!

MCFC BOB said:
I have to say, I'm extremely concerned about Zabaleta - Kolarov.
Really? Are there still City players we are concerned about. I have lost the ability to worry what City player is playing. Outside of Micah, there is less difference in quality than most think there is.

I am looking forward to Yaya in an advanced role: Nasri running the show, and AJ going blaoh on sunderland.

Come ON CITY!

Is Peter Reid pissed?

welsh_andy said:
pauljv92 said:
I like the sunderland side. Very attacking lineup. Should suit our game perfectly.
but u can bet wen we have ball, it be a 11 man behind ball job

Holyshit and I just noticed. Why are they playing two midfielders as fullbacks?

Tricky_Trev said:
No complaints about the line-up. We have to play Liverpool in 48 hours, despite Liverpool having 96 hours to prepare.

We risk not picking up 3 points today, but it's a risk we have to take. Win today with this team, and it's one of our most important wins of the season so far.

Come on City!
this about sums it up, cmon city 3 points..

warhawkmoski said:
Definitely resting Mario, Kun and David for Liverpool on Tuesday. Far more challenging, and important, match than this one.

How is it more important? Scousers won't be challenging for the title. 3 points available today, 3 available on Tuesday. Odd.

What was that about Mancini saying we haven't won at Sunderland before? When was the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.