I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the OP's idiotic comments, I think it'll be another hard game at Sunderland.

Some on here arrogantly assume we'll piss every game, but there aren't really any easy away fixtures. Sounds like a cliche, but it's true.

At home I'd back us against anyone, but it's always a battle away.

We haven't won at Sunderland since 2008 and they already look better under O'Neill than Elephant Man. It'll probably be just like today's game so we have to break them down as quickly as possible to open the game up.

I reckon we'll give Sunderland a good thrashing. A win for us tends to happen when we think think a result is hard to get.

personally was hoping for a 50 point first half. A bit dissapointed not to get it :( I guess 48 will have to do.

A draw with Sunderland would meen 3pts out of a possible 12 in our last 4 away games. Not the form of a team who wants to win the league. I will be dissapointed if we dont win.

chris63 said:
A draw with Sunderland would meen 3pts out of a possible 12 in our last 4 away games. Not the form of a team who wants to win the league. I will be dissapointed if we dont win.
I guess we should go get 5 then. :-)

chris63 said:

Look at who we have played away tho Liverpool Chelsea WBA and Sunderland. The rags next 5 away games Newcastle,Arsenal,Chelsea,Spurs & Norwich some tough fixtures they'll drop point without doubt. As for away records the rags didn't win that many away games last season and still won the league. If City win there remaining 9 Home games (IF) that's 27 points and chip in with 13 min away from home I recon another 40 points will see us champions.

Why are so many of you criticising Mancio? He is basically saying that he hopes we don't lose at Sunderland. Nobody seems to have even considered the possibility of a defeat yet that prospect is not impossible given our current goal scoring form. We only managed three against a Stoke side which had rolled over. You also seem to have overlooked the obvious fact that we play Liverpool only 48 hours later, followed by several important cup ties. Some of our boys will be wanting to avoid injuries, so I would be happy with a draw at Sunderland. As for it being a "must win" game, don't make me laugh. We can catch up and overtake the Rags later in the year.

lionheart said:
Why are so many of you criticising Mancio? He is basically saying that he hopes we don't lose at Sunderland. Nobody seems to have even considered the possibility of a defeat yet that prospect is not impossible given our current goal scoring form. We only managed three against a Stoke side which had rolled over. You also seem to have overlooked the obvious fact that we play Liverpool only 48 hours later, followed by several important cup ties. Some of our boys will be wanting to avoid injuries, so I would be happy with a draw at Sunderland. As for it being a "must win" game, don't make me laugh. We can catch up and overtake the Rags later in the year.

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.