I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
gelly said:
From what I've seen in the past few years if you lose top spot its difficult to gain it back especially after the new year and especially from United. If They regain top position they're not going to give it up so easily.

they won't give it up so we'll just have to mug the horrible rag cunts and take it by force :-)

Fuck off. We dont have to win but as a fan how the fuck can you hope we draw? For me personally i hope we win every single game. idiot.

massive game this now,

thank fuck i got my ticket!

will be nice to knock them red twats off the top after there day at the summit!

fingers crossed

DTeacher said:
Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
Hmmmm, he did studiously skip my comment and went straight to the next one, but I was under the impression that 'Mancio' supports City. Could be wrong though.

I'm sure he will confirm (either way).

what's your problem mate ?

Eh? I said I think you ARE a City fan - Frank didn't seem to think you were.

Perhaps you could clarify?

He's a Mancini fan not a City Fan. As said on previous threads he only joined the board when Robbie became manager.

The guy is either Mancini or has a serious man crush!

You hope for a draw?

It's a must win game. Why is it a must win? Because it's a football match! Every game should be treated as a must win.

Hoping for a draw, jesus christ Mancio, you already know what i think of you but if it's possible you're even lower down in my estimation now.

Mancio said:
lee-mcfc said:
Mancio said:
the thread title is right as it is.

it is there just to remember to some people how ridicolous they are in flapping and whining about an away draw in the course of a fantastic season like the one so far City is having
if you was a city fan you'd understand that the thread title is wrong.

have been all your 26485974656584 posts so interesting as those you have in this thread?
Yup atleast i'm an actual city fan unlike you

all the stalkers out in force now LOL

was a better time when there were the fights against the cabal , at least they were able to have some ideas , even if almost always wronged ones. the current stalkers seem to be just redtop's brainwashed with a good xenofobic vein , not even worth to fuck them off.

Mancio said:
all the stalkers out in force now LOL

was a better time when there were the fights against the cabal , at least they were able to have some ideas , even if almost always wronged ones. the current stalkers seem to be just redtop's brainwashed with a good xenofobic vein , not even worth to fuck them off.

You need to stfu and read your thread title.

Utter shite, and you know it is.

Stop digging....

Mancio said:
I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

that would make 92 points

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.

What a shit thread this is, anyone who does not want City to win every game is not a Blue (In fact I would go as far as to call them a ****) Next time you have been on the Vino, stay off the computer, would be my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.