I hope youre all happy

m27 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

Representing the club????

I support the club, I don't represent them officially. I want to be on the payroll if that's the case.

Whether we like it or not, when on our way to and from any game, if we get into bother the press are going to say City fans done.........
Thus presenting OUR club in a bad light.
As the law currently stands, if I was to be arrested in Northern Ireland waiting for my lift to the airport to go to a game later on that day, it could be construed as a football related incident and i could be banned.
It doesnt make it right, but it is the law as it currently stands.

Ticket For Schalke said:
rickmcfc said:
hahaha, well spotted! Are you back in school tomorrow or do you have another few days off?

i've met you before and you seem ok, but dont be acting the tough guy behind the screen rick, as you may get a little suprise. id take my advice.

Is that a veiled threat of violence there or are you going to send him a kissogram. Be careful what you are threatening, it is against the COC.

childcrying.jpg

m27 said:
SWP's back said:
How many times? I don't think they should be banned!!

My points have been that just as they are good blues doesn't mean that they weren't being twats stealing.

Are you confusing me with someone else on here?

So, if I looked at all your posts on this thread the only point you have made is the lads are "theaving scum"?

I'm glad you disagree with the banning then. This is what you think is it?
Yes I feel that the law should be sufficient for "punishment" and see no place for banning orders in non violence related cases.

I still think thriving is for scum though.

buzzer1 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

Fuk me Merce., i was on holiday in the Canaries about two years ago, i was wearing my Blues shirt/shorts and i had a couple off a bifta and i actualy pulled a rose off a rose bush and gave it to Mrs. Buzzer, can i still be arrested and banned from my seat? After all, i was wearing a City shit.

I've got off my tits on numerous occasions whilst wearing a City pin badge.

I expect a Fletcher-o-Gram in the morning.

80s Shorts said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i've met you before and you seem ok, but dont be acting the tough guy behind the screen rick, as you may get a little suprise. id take my advice.

Is that a veiled threat of violence there or are you going to send him a kissogram. Be careful what you are threatening, it is against the COC.

no i just mean, be careful who you open an arguement up with on the internet.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
there's three points which people are muddling.

a) people's thoughts and opinions on the topic of stealing and whether it's bad or not.

b) whether the club is right to add their own punishment onto those who have been disciplined by the police or not.

c) whether the club is right to implement a blanket suspension of all involved till each case is proven innocent or guilty.

don't mix people's opinion of one into their opinion on them all.

A)stealing is wrong
B) club is wrong
C) blanket ban wrong

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
there's three points which people are muddling.

a) people's thoughts and opinions on the topic of stealing and whether it's bad or not.

b) whether the club is right to add their own punishment onto those who have been disciplined by the police or not.

c) whether the club is right to implement a blanket suspension of all involved till each case is proven innocent or guilty.

don't mix people's opinion of one into their opinion on them all.

A)stealing is wrong
B) club is wrong
C) blanket ban wrong
touche'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.