I hope youre all happy

SWP's back said:
m27 said:
So, if I looked at all your posts on this thread the only point you have made is the lads are "theaving scum"?

I'm glad you disagree with the banning then. This is what you think is it?
Yes I feel that the law should be sufficient for "punishment" and see no place for banning orders in non violence related cases.

I still think thriving is for scum though.

Seems strange you've been so vocal on this thread then given you're happy for the law to deal with it.

If that's your view it's strange your first post on the matter didn't make this clear.

ive got a city car sticker and a slightly balding offside rear tyre!!where would i stand ban wise??

1_barry_conlon said:

That would have been legible if it was in English?

Was so afraid that I missed a few words out.

I was making the point that I didn't say that I wanted to say anything to your face. But congratulating you on sounding hard with your thinly veiled threat.

Notice I did that rather than complaining. Now back on topic pet.

Ticket For Schalke said:
reddishblue said:
At one time or another I'm sure most people on here or someone close to them have been a victim of theft, perhaps even from people they previously trusted. Anyone condoning this needs to take a serious look at themselves.

No one is, i dont understand why people think this, just the club are bang out of order.

Because some have claimed it was just a 'prank'. Either way I do concur that the club 'may' have been heavy handed if indeed the letters are true. Surely though it's not much trouble to write to them as requested with your version of events is it?

80s Shorts said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i've met you before and you seem ok, but dont be acting the tough guy behind the screen rick, as you may get a little suprise. id take my advice.

Is that a veiled threat of violence there or are you going to send him a kissogram. Be careful what you are threatening, it is against the COC.

i have already issued a warning in this thread, the falling out can stop right now or the thread will go.

reddishblue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
No one is, i dont understand why people think this, just the club are bang out of order.

Because some have claimed it was just a 'prank'. Either way I do concur that the club 'may' have been heavy handed if indeed the letters are true. Surely though it's not much trouble to write to them as requested with your version of events is it?

i wasnt on the coach pal.

m27 said:
SWP's back said:
Yes I feel that the law should be sufficient for "punishment" and see no place for banning orders in non violence related cases.

I still think thriving is for scum though.

Seems strange you've been so vocal on this thread then given you're happy for the law to deal with it.

If that's your view it's strange your first post on the matter didn't make this clear.
On iPhone as laptop fucked so can't go into long diatribes. What pissed me off was people laughing it off as lads being lads as they were good blues so focussed on that.

Fletcher is a power thirsty ****.

howfen blue said:
ive got a city car sticker and a slightly balding offside rear tyre!!where would i stand ban wise??

Well thats you fukd for the dipper games, anything car related is punishable by missing the rat games. On the other hand, if you have anything to admit about animal cruelty, then you miss the N.east games, anyone beating kids, misses midlands games, anyone on the Smak misses The Rag games and anyone thats marrying there daughter/relative or Dog, Stoke.

Ticket For Schalke said:
reddishblue said:

i wasnt on the coach pal.

I am not your "pal" mate.

buzzer1 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

Fuk me Merce., i was on holiday in the Canaries about two years ago, i was wearing my Blues shirt/shorts and i had a couple off a bifta and i actualy pulled a rose off a rose bush and gave it to Mrs. Buzzer, can i still be arrested and banned from my seat? After all, i was wearing a City shit.

I was merely saying it from the point of view that if you accepted what the club were doing, not my personal opinion, and what's a city shit btw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.