I hope youre all happy

m27 said:
SWP's back said:
Oh the irony

Your 'holier than thou' attitude has riled me throughout this thread.

Let's all pray Karma doesn't bite you on the arse because you might find little coming your way in the form of sympathy from many of us if one of Mr Fletcher's letters ever drops on your doormat.

I know you're perfect, but you can't rule it out.

I never said they should be banned unlike some on here, I did say theft is for scum though but if that upsets you then I'm really not added.

SWP's back said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I think posting pics of your lass on t'interweb as an attention seeking exercise is wrong but some people do it.

So thanks for advice handjob.
Haha well if you can't win an argument then change the subject.

You will note I am right though

You're always right. It comes with the territory.

Ever taken recreational drugs? I have. It's illegal apparently, like stealing. Should I be banned from the ground, and if you have should you? Or is that only relevant if you get caught?

rickmcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:
So it's only wrong when you get caught is it? Nice one.

No its wrong all the time! but if you get caight then deal with it. the people in question were big enought to steal were they not? So just accept it and get on with it.
and by the way rick the prick , i joined 5 months before you , so there ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you , ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you ner ner ner ner

SWP's back said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I think posting pics of your lass on t'interweb as an attention seeking exercise is wrong but some people do it.

So thanks for advice handjob.

You mean you can't argue with that, hit a nerve have we attention seeker?

salford blue 19 said:
rickmcfc said:
No its wrong all the time! but if you get caight then deal with it. the people in question were big enought to steal were they not? So just accept it and get on with it.
and by the way rick the prick , i joined 5 months before you , so there ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you , ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you ner ner ner ner

hahaha, well spotted! Are you back in school tomorrow or do you have another few days off?

m27 said:
SWP's back said:

Ever taken recreational drugs? I have. It's illegal apprently, like stealing. Should I be banned from the ground, and if you have should you? Or is that only relevant if you get caught?
How many times? I don't think they should be banned!!

My points have been that just as they are good blues doesn't mean that they weren't being twats stealing.

Are you confusing me with someone else on here?

m27 said:
SWP's back said:

Ever taken recreational drugs? I have. It's illegal apprently, like stealing. Should I be banned from the ground, and if you have should you? Or is that only relevant if you get caught?

only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

1_barry_conlon said:
SWP's back said:

No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
SWP's back said:

No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob"

JoeMercer'sWay said:
m27 said:

only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

Representing the club????

I support the club, I don't represent them officially. I want to be on the payroll if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.