I joined 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

Boring. I'm not the greatest fan of Hughes at the moment but you're a bit of a prick if I'm honest.

skybluekings said:
Get you voice heard in numbers. Join the facebook 'Hughes Out' group today, it just started and its growing very fast lol!:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=51737624953

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE the Community, I just joined it today and I'm letting you all know it exists.

Edit: Well the heading is changed to me joining. To each his own.

That must make you feel really good, knowing your trying to f*ck our team up for the second half of the season by having no manager!! Obviously a 'new money fan'....

Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?

skybluekings said:
Get you voice heard in numbers. Join the facebook 'Hughes Out' group today, it just started and its growing very fast lol!:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=51737624953

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE the Community, I just joined it today and I'm letting you all know it exists.

Edit: Well the heading is changed to me joining. To each his own.
I`m just letting you know you're a disgrace!
Having a debate about the manager is one thing - to go and support a facebook group slagging him is another!

skybluekings said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?
No, you're just the token forum plastic.

The whole point about being a suppporter --- is that you support your club regardless to outsiders. If you want to moan then come on here to a proper members site - don't go spreading it all over a public site like facebook. It just makes you look like some rag tit. Show some class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.