I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

Brucie Bonus said:
This thread reeks of "business."

indecentKompany is not a blue whatever he is. His username is not a bit of a giggle, he's mocking us (we are the "[K]company), using Vincent as a blind.

He characterizes Crouch as world class because he wants to undermine morale, and his wriggling around "their" is as instructive as a bloke who, in an unguarded moment, blunders, "I don't like coons, er....ah....well, some of them are okay" ("I know an old mucker...).

Well done. You could be the winner of the who takes the internet most seriously competition......

facepalm

Brucie Bonus said:
This thread reeks of "business."

indecentKompany is not a blue whatever he is. His username is not a bit of a giggle, he's mocking us (we are the "[K]company), using Vincent as a blind.

He characterizes Crouch as world class because he wants to undermine morale, and his wriggling around "their" is as instructive as a bloke who, in an unguarded moment, blunders, "I don't like coons, er....ah....well, some of them are okay" ("I know an old mucker...).

Pardon? one such word should be deleted, even in that context.

pmsl! A world class talent. Can we have this fool banned please mods? Obviously a rag on a WUM. Struggling to deal with reality.

You are only getting "abuse" as you told people it was a "fact" (When it was obviously not) that we were signing Peter Crouch. You then carried on your lies by saying Crouch was our first choice striker to buy this transfer window. Are you really that shocked that people didn't take this thread seriously and were hostile towards you?

Dobsy87 said:
pmsl! A world class talent. Can we have this fool banned please mods? Obviously a rag on a WUM. Struggling to deal with reality.

Asking for people to be banned?

crying-baby.jpg

Sooooooooooo let me get this right! We were going to get PC but it went tits up and went for RSC as second choice? Is that fact?
Ok before you answer I can tell you (and this is fact) that we had agreed a price and a deal to sign RSC when Sven was manager and have been working on it ever since as Blackburn moved the goal posts. So how does your theory fit into this if RSC has been a target for over 12 months?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.