I Know It’s Over

A few points off the top and 2/3rds of the season to play and some have already thrown in the towel. Have you not learnt what we've done over the years, we are still the team to beat.
Sport is not played by robots, everyone loses sometime.
Agreed but not many win the league by having a four game win less run.....never happened in Peps tenure. Just think, the treble, the charges, the fact we've tried to be soooo net spend friendly...all add up to what could be a tough battle for top 4 /5 ...may have to just rest players up and go for chumps league

We need strenghening in January , Nunes , Kovacic and Phillips not up to our standard and have contributed next to f*ck all , none of them have any goal threat , whilst we lost 30 goals a season with Mahrez and Gundo letting them leave , and Kev usually chips in with a few.
In previous seasons i could see our players being capable of stringing a dozen wins together to blow our competitors away , but i do not see it this season , hope i am proven wrong.
If we cant win it, would like to see Villa do it , there fans are knobs but the lesser of three evils , the Dippers and Goons winning a singular title would be insufferable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.