I Know It’s Over

We just don’t have the strength in depth this season we had the last few seasons . Losing Gundogan and Mahrez and having KDB injured has left us miles short of the quality required. Plus a diabolical summer transfer window has left us where we are tonight. It can change though we have been there before but I am less optimistic now than for a long time .

We just don’t have the strength in depth this season we had the last few seasons . Losing Gundogan and Mahrez and having KDB injured has left us miles short of the quality required. Plus a diabolical summer transfer window has left us where we are tonight. It can change though we have been there before but I am less optimistic now than for a long time .
This is too true, you can't let multiple big players and big influences leave in one season. Doesn't work. Also the replacements are shite.

Crap all round. We can't laugh at the red cnuts this season as our business has been shiiiiiiiite.

That's why we are where we are.

November 2020, we were EIGHTH.

May 2021, we won the title with games in hand.

Stop with this fucking horseshit. Stop ingesting idiotic social media that tells you every single thing needs a massive overreaction. We lost to a good team. We played badly. We miss the best attacking and defensive mid in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.