i love cats!

Pigeonho said:
Drewmanc said:
Cats are fuckin ace, dogs are for weirdos who require neediness in their pets
My cat came in this morning after a 24 hour disappearing act. Strolled in cool as fuck, ate his Whiskers, had half hour kip then fucked off back out. He's cool as fuck is my cat.

cats are cool as fuck, our cat got ill and had to be put to sleep last year, since then we've found out he had about 20 different eating establishments, 4 kipping houses and god knows how many different names, the fucker had played us for right mugs, he was cool as fuck though!

Reactions: ob
charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:
Drewmanc said:
Cats are fuckin ace, dogs are for weirdos who require neediness in their pets
My cat came in this morning after a 24 hour disappearing act. Strolled in cool as fuck, ate his Whiskers, had half hour kip then fucked off back out. He's cool as fuck is my cat.

cats are cool as fuck, our cat got ill and had to be put to sleep last year, since then we've found out he had about 20 different eating establishments, 4 kipping houses and god knows how many different names, the fucker had played us for right mugs, he was cool as fuck though!
Sorry to hear that mate. My cat, Bill, is only 2 in April so hopefully has many years of coolness ahead of him. It's his whole way of being though. He comes in, has a scran, has a kip, comes for a fuss, sits on our knee staring at the dog as if to say, 'you can't do this you big, dopey twat', and all in all is cool as fuck.
They do say a cat will have many places to eat though. I was a bit worried this morning, what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting lad at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:

Sorry to hear that mate. My cat, Bill, is only 2 in April so hopefully has many years of coolness ahead of him. It's his whole way of being though. He comes in, has a scran, has a kip, comes for a fuss, sits on our knee staring at the dog as if to say, 'you can't do this you big, dopey twat', and all in all is cool as fuck.
They do say a cat will have many places to eat though. I was a bit worried this morning,

what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting lad at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

My cat Leo used to go missing for 6-7 days at a time when he was younger, fuck knows where he went because he wasn't hungry or cold. Think it must be a younger male thing cos lottie the female never goes anywhere and is a right miserable ****.

Oh and Leo likes, no LOVES cardboard boxes, if there is one lying about he is straight in it and swipes at you with his claws if you come near, stupid cat.

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
They do say a cat will have many places to eat though. I was a bit worried this morning,

what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting lad at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

My cat Leo used to go missing for 6-7 days at a time when he was younger, fuck knows where he went because he wasn't hungry or cold. Think it must be a younger male thing cos lottie the female never goes anywhere and is a right miserable ****.

Oh and Leo likes, no LOVES cardboard boxes, if there is one lying about he is straight in it and swipes at you with his claws if you come near, stupid cat.
Had he had his balls lopped?

Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:

what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting la
d at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

Yeah he had, we do live right next to a bit of a waste land with thousands of rabbit holes, he probably had the time of his life for a week, kinda like the cat version of a lads holiday to Ibiza. Maybe.

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
I've nor had his lopped off yet, should do really i guess. I live behind a valley, which is his play ground. He's massive too, not fat, but muscle. He's like a fucking panther when he comes ambling up the garden. Bill - he's cool as fuck.

Yeah he had, we do live right next to a bit of a waste land with thousands of rabbit holes, he probably had the time of his life for a week, kinda like the cat version of a lads holiday to Ibiza. Maybe.
<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm --<br /><br />
Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:

I've nor had his lopped off yet, should do really i guess. I live behind a valley, which is his play ground. He's massive too, not fat, but muscle. He's like a fucking panther when he comes ambling up the garden. Bill - he's cool as fuck.

Haha I wish Leo was a bit more butch, he has got long black legs with white feet, looks like Ronaldos legs.

Mayor West said:
Haha I wish Leo was a bit more butch, he has got long black legs with white feet, looks like Ronaldos legs.
Same colourings as mine, he's all black with white socks as I call them. I just want him to stand on his hind legs and do something like Puss In Boots would do, then his coolness would go into overdrive.
There's something about cats I think. My dog is a typical 'I need you' kind of dog, and whilst he's top and I love him to bits, there's something about the cat which makes me look at him and think 'ok, ok, you're the cats pyjamas', something suave, something elan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.