i love cats!

This is our Josie. We had a cat that died during covid. Said we would not get another, but glad I did.

I had a cat that lived to be 23 before she died (tbh that was a blessing she was in a state) and vowed never again - lasted a few years then one day having come back off holiday a stray turned up at our house. That was 7 years ago and 17 year old Millie still holds all our hearts.

3 of my 5 cats outside in the garden resting in the heat.

PXL-20240811-155906461-MP.jpg
Nice cats but not sure why you bumped a 13 n' half year old thread when there's a current 'Show Us Your Cat' thread with 55 pages.

Cats are ace. My cat is 14 now and has been my sidekick through a lot of life shit. He’s slowing down now and spends his days snoozing and eating. Hes a top lad and I’ve already told the missus that when he passes I will be taking two weeks off to grieve. She thinks I’m joking.

We're on holiday and cat sitter sent this, oul grumpy knickers as she got collar put back on. Although she still looks beautiful and my wee princess

Attachments

• IMG-20240907-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20240907-WA0012.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.