i love cats!

Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:
My cat came in this morning after a 24 hour disappearing act. Strolled in cool as fuck, ate his Whiskers, had half hour kip then fucked off back out. He's cool as fuck is my cat.

cats are cool as fuck, our cat got ill and had to be put to sleep last year, since then we've found out he had about 20 different eating establishments, 4 kipping houses and god knows how many different names, the fucker had played us for right mugs, he was cool as fuck though!
Sorry to hear that mate. My cat, Bill, is only 2 in April so hopefully has many years of coolness ahead of him. It's his whole way of being though. He comes in, has a scran, has a kip, comes for a fuss, sits on our knee staring at the dog as if to say, 'you can't do this you big, dopey twat', and all in all is cool as fuck.
They do say a cat will have many places to eat though. I was a bit worried this morning, what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting lad at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

thanks but no need to be sorry, he did go a bit early as he was in good nick and then suddenly couldn't piss. Got him operated on but after spending £900 to save him he needed to be put down, (don't ever go to the Avenue Vets on Hollinwood Ave). He was still 14 when he went though.

charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
cats are cool as fuck, our cat got ill and had to be put to sleep last year, since then we've found out he had about 20 different eating establishments, 4 kipping houses and god knows how many different names, the fucker had played us for right mugs, he was cool as fuck though!
Sorry to hear that mate. My cat, Bill, is only 2 in April so hopefully has many years of coolness ahead of him. It's his whole way of being though. He comes in, has a scran, has a kip, comes for a fuss, sits on our knee staring at the dog as if to say, 'you can't do this you big, dopey twat', and all in all is cool as fuck.
They do say a cat will have many places to eat though. I was a bit worried this morning, what with the cold, as he hadn't been seen since 3am the previous morning when I let him out. He's gone missing before though for 3 days. He's a lad, a belting lad at that. Fuck it, i'm going to treat him to some steamed fish at weekend.

thanks but no need to be sorry, he did go a bit early as he was in good nick and then suddenly couldn't piss. Got him operated on but after spending £900 to save him he needed to be put down, (don't ever go to the Avenue Vets on Hollinwood Ave). He was still 14 when he went though.

Our family dog went to be put down there in 97'.

I have a cat, vicious little bastard he is....

anyway, back to the video. That was for eharmony! How does she think that will get her a none weirdo date.....she better wish Dominick or whatever his name is does not see that...

next victim that one.

Feck cats the bastards, they're only interested when food is involved and you dont see 'em again until you crack open the next can of Felix. Then and only then will they let you stroke it. Dogs all the way :)

c4lv3rt said:
Feck cats the bastards, they're only interested when food is involved and you dont see 'em again until you crack open the next can of Felix. Then and only then will they let you stroke it. Dogs all the way :)
Felix from the blue alliance? ;-)

Dogs have blind loyalty too my friend. Its all about the next meal.

My cat is a bit weird, he rolls onto his back and lets you tickle his belly like a dog.

Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:

they're shite mate, I've pretty much been told by another vet that is a friend of my parents that I've been ripped off but he won't say for sure. I also have a feeling that they damaged him during the op because it had a 95% success rate but he was no better after. Before the op he was trying to piss but couldn't, after the op he didn't even try to piss, In hindsight I reckon they damaged his nerves or something during the op but you can't accuse people without proof can you. I would have usually took him to the above vet but it was out of hours and an emergency. I've still got a dog and another cat but I'd never take any of them there even in an emergency.

charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:

they're shite mate, I've pretty much been told by another vet that is a friend of my parents that I've been ripped off but he won't say for sure. I also have a feeling that they damaged him during the op because it had a 95% success rate but he was no better after. Before the op he was trying to piss but couldn't, after the op he didn't even try to piss, In hindsight I reckon they damaged his nerves or something during the op but you can't accuse people without proof can you. I would have usually took him to the above vet but it was out of hours and an emergency. I've still got a dog and another cat but I'd never take any of them there even in an emergency.
It's all part of the same family. That one, the one on Moston Lane and another one in Prestwich. My dog went there with a limp, (Moston lane), and they said it was his tendons. They replaced it with an elastic band type thing after 3 ops and a shit load of money. Turns out it was just a growing thing and that he would have grown out of it, which he has done.
Like you say though, with no proof what can you do? Being a vet is a license to print money.

Pigeonho said:
c4lv3rt said:
Felix from the blue alliance? ;-)

Dogs have blind loyalty too my friend. Its all about the next meal.

My cat is a bit weird, he rolls onto his back and lets you tickle his belly like a dog.

hahaha not THAT felix, the tinned version ;)
I know they (dogs) have blind loyalty they just hide it better than cats. Probably cos the dog can't get in the airing cupboard lol.
Your last point is a strange one, one day when you're not looking it will have your hand off with those savage claws. Keep an eye on it pidge, they're devious fuckers lol. I think humans warm to dogs (imo) more is because we can train them and walk them and just all round alot more "fun" than cats will ever be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.