i love cats!

3 of my 5 cats outside in the garden resting in the heat.

PXL-20240811-155906461-MP.jpg

Maggie/Mags is my best looking Cat.

She's got a fiery temper. Lol! She's also very independent. And loves to be stroked and shown a lot of affection.

I brought her a fruit and veg box from work. As I expected, she jumped straight into it and loves it. :-)

1000008910.png

Our daughter came for a long weekend last week with her 3 month old baby. We borrowed a Moses basket and stand to make life easier. The cat sleeps in it all the time, the baby not so much

I wouldn't mind a cat but the thoughts of them walking all over the table, countertop, etc disgusts me. They should breed a legless cat or a hover cat.

I like cats, but a dog is a real friend for life if you treat them well. When was the last time you saw a cat helping a blind or disabled person? A cat sniffing out drugs or explosives, therefore saving lives? A cat rescuing a mountain climber lost in the snow? A cat guarding property? A dog isnt called 'Mans best friend' for nothing.
I saw a cat preventing a **** of a dog trying to bite a child before? The cat put himself on the line to protect the child, When was the last time a cat mauled kids and adults to death?

There's loads of ways you can look at things in life until you put it into perspective.

I've two cats, I love the two cats but they really belong to my daughter who's 10 years old and both cats rarely ever leave her side, They even walk to the shop with her wait outside for her and walk back home with her, Probably hard to believe but it's true.

All this talk of "Cats aren't loyal" is completely bollocks which comes out of dog lovers mouths.

I saw a cat preventing a **** of a dog trying to bite a child before? The cat put himself on the line to protect the child, When was the last time a cat mauled kids and adults to death?

There's loads of ways you can look at things in life until you put it into perspective.

I've two cats, I love the two cats but they really belong to my daughter who's 10 years old and both cats rarely ever leave her side, They even walk to the shop with her wait outside for her and walk back home with her, Probably hard to believe but it's true.

All this talk of "Cats aren't loyal" is completely bollocks which comes out of dog lovers mouths.

True. Cats are wonderfully loyal animals.

Carlos, my best mate, goes to sleep on the bed next to me, wakes up next to me, and is the first cat in the hallway when I get home from.work.

Honestly, I can't explain how much I love him. He's just such a nice Cat, who hasn't got a bad bone in his body.

PXL-20240811-164731288-MP.jpg

True. Cats are wonderfully loyal animals.

Carlos, my best mate, goes to sleep on the bed next to me, wakes up next to me, and is the first cat in the hallway when I get home from.work.

Honestly, I can't explain how much I love him. He's just such a nice Cat, who hasn't got a bad bone in his body.

PXL-20240811-164731288-MP.jpg
Class.

Look at that for a life he's having chilling in the sunshine! They are incredibly clever as so mentioned about coming home from work, My two cats know my car, When I'm driving in the estate coming home from work the run up the estate and run along the car until I park up, Thankfully they run on the footpath on not on the road.

I was watching a movie last night with the daughter and fell asleep, One of the cats (Rico) came in and jumped up on the bed and woke me, He ran back downstairs to the front door to be let outside at 3am, Probably off clubbing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.