I love City because.....

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
VinniesLad said:
I love City as I have for all my 42 years , my Dad supported City before me , my Grandad supported City before him. My nephews both support City. My family has been located in the south for the last 40 years and the travelling up to Manchester to see City play has never been a problem or a chore. The Newcastle game will be my first since my Dad passed away recently and will be emotional for me. I will want a big performance from the boys for him to look down and smile on !

I support City as they have given me the most wonderful roller coaster ride and I for one am loving every minute of this season after what we have been through in our recent history. Up the blues !

Take a rose with you and place it in the memorial garden at the ground. Combine the emotions and enjoy the shared memories of all those generations.

Thanks , I'll do that.

How could anyone not fall in love with a team that had Colin Bell, Mike Doyle Glyn Pardoe, Mke Summerbee, Tony Book, Nelly Young, Oaksie and TC in it ?

well i have supported many teams down the years.

1989 - Liverpool
1995 -2001 United
2002-2005 Arsenal
2005-2008 Chelsea
2008- ? City

I like city the best as they have the most money but im tempted to follow Monaco. We will see how next year pans out. Infact i might just support wherever Falcao goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.