I love City because.....

words cannot describe the feeling I get when we score and they gave me that feeling when Aguero, Dickov, Hinchcliffe, Tuert and Yaya scored

mcfc2607 said:
well i have supported many teams down the years.

1989 - Liverpool
1995 -2001 United
2002-2005 Arsenal
2005-2008 Chelsea
2008- ? City

I like city the best as they have the most money but im tempted to follow Monaco. We will see how next year pans out. Infact i might just support wherever Falcao goes.
Ur full of loyalty aren't you..I hear Anzhi in Russia are loaded u should support them too while your at it

For many are called but few are chosen !

This and my dad would of kick started me like a Harley 72...... Still get the same feeling today as I did the day Morely banged it in at Bradford, probably best described as the first time you know you're in love!!!

My dad came over from Ireland in 1958 and didn't like the mawkish grief around for the aircraft disaster,his teams colours in Portlaoise were blue and he sought out another team in blue.

eddiemarin09 said:
mcfc2607 said:

1989 - Liverpool
1995 -2001 United
2002-2005 Arsenal
2005-2008 Chelsea
2008- ? City

I like city the best as they have the most money but im tempted to follow Monaco. We will see how next year pans out. Infact i might just support wherever Falcao goes.
Ur full of loyalty aren't you..I hear Anzhi in Russia are loaded u should support them too while your at it
naa they dont do it for me.

mcfc2607 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
mcfc2607 said:

1989 - Liverpool
1995 -2001 United
2002-2005 Arsenal
2005-2008 Chelsea
2008- ? City

naa they dont do it for me.
I refuse to support any club that rhymes with "Pansy".

mcfc2607 said:

1989 - Liverpool
1995 -2001 United
2002-2005 Arsenal
2005-2008 Chelsea
2008- ? City

My mate's 8 year old boy supports United cos 'Kagawa went there' (he'd have supported City if he'd come here). I kid you not!

My dad made me do it. And growing up in the 70s at primary school it was 50-50 with the Rags. Battling at breaks and dinner with the vermin fans, hating them with every bone in my body. Loving City more and more with every passing day. Following City home and away at High school, bunking off lessons to catch trains to Wigan and Villa Park. Looking cool as fuck in Farah slacks and Adidas shoes and a little round City badge on my jumper. Still got the badge! Still love City, always have, always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.