I love City but I also follow...

Hitchin FC at the moment. I only follow them a bit as they're the closest ground to where I live (walking distance) and at least it's a game to go and watch, I'm not really a supporter, more of a neutral with a slight lean. For the same reason I developed a minor soft spot for Wealdstone FC when I lived in West London. Plus they hosted our visiting fans when the Charity Shield and FA cup semis were at Wembley and they rooted for City.

Mugatu said:
Hitchin FC at the moment. I only follow them a bit as they're the closest ground to where I live (walking distance) and at least it's a game to go and watch, I'm not really a supporter, more of a neutral with a slight lean. For the same reason I developed a minor soft spot for Wealdstone FC when I lived in West London. Plus they hosted our visiting fans when the Charity Shield and FA cup semis were at Wembley and they rooted for City.

That would be Hitchin Town F.C., would it not? Hitchin F.C. gave up the ghost in 1915 ;) Interesting to see another casual Canary fan on here.

Check your PMs, if you please.

Koln and Toronto FC. Koln due to Football Manager, had one of my funnest games ever playing as them and just kind of have a soft spot.

Toronto FC because it is the closest thing I have to a local club.

Since moving to Bristol 15 years ago, I tend to wander down the road to Bristol Rovers a couple of times per year to sing "Goodnight Irene".

I love standing on the terraces but the football is crap - no 2 ways about it. Saw Edgar Davids play for Barnet last season at Rovers' Memorial Stadium. It was still crap though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.