I love City but I also follow...

I go and watch Bury when City are playing away and I'm not going or it's not on tele. I also follow european clubs who have to share their city with a big popular club e.g Espanyol, Torino, 1860 Munich, Rayo Vallecano, Queens Park. I also follow Stirling Albion as that's where my family originate from.

given_is_ironman said:
I go and watch Bury when City are playing away and I'm not going or it's not on tele. I also follow european clubs who have to share their city with a big popular club e.g Espanyol, Torino, 1860 Munich, Rayo Vallecano, Queens Park. I also follow Stirling Albion as that's where my family originate from.
jesus mate you've got loads on the go you randy little bugger

I don't necessarily follow any other teams but I am really interested in watching other leagues. I have a very soft spot for Schalke having been treated well over there during the UEFA cup match.

Altrincham. I watch them a few times a season when I can, and my earliest memories of football are at Moss Lane.

It's a friendly club as well. You can go into the bar afterwards and have a chat with the chairman.

I lived in Brighton for a while and used to go to the Goldstone regularly, so I always look for their results as well.

As well as the Toon i also go and watch Stockport County a few times a season. Good place to get my little lad started without having to subject him to the hustle and bustle of a top flight game/crowd

ChrisNUFC said:
As well as the Toon i also go and watch Stockport County a few times a season. Good place to get my little lad started without having to subject him to the hustle and bustle of a top flight game/crowd

Weren't they fighting on the pitch at Stockport last season?

st. blue said:
ChrisNUFC said:

Weren't they fighting on the pitch at Stockport last season?

Yeah last away game against Kidderminster (sp?) iirc

Don't go to away games n the stewards at County seem to be on top of that sort of thing.

St Mirren my local team, City are through family.

If they ever meet in competition i'll already be dead because it won't happen in the next 1000 years.

In other leagues, I want any team similar to us to do well.

aka. Teams sharing a city with the rags equivalent of that country.

So teams like:

Atlético Madrid
Torino
New York City F.C ;) (If you had an MLS team you liked to follow previously it now HAS to be this team).

and:

New York Jets (NFL)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.