I love City but I also follow...

Outside of City, I support my hometown MLS team, The Portland Timbers. But compared to City, it's minor at best. Timbers tickets are hard to come by and expensive. Much easier to get up in the morning and watch City play.

Just man city !

Did watch altrincham once at Maine road against spurs I think

It was kicking off with Man U in the kippax and spurs were looking on amazed at the scrapping.

yankcitizen76 said:
Outside of City, I support my hometown MLS team, The Portland Timbers. But compared to City, it's minor at best. Timbers tickets are hard to come by and expensive. Much easier to get up in the morning and watch City play.

Are the Timbers really always sold out?

thenabster said:
yankcitizen76 said:

I think the Timbers have 40 something continuous sell outs. Soccer is very popular in the northwest of the US. Seattle also posts near sellouts as well. But the Sounders suck of course. hehe

yankcitizen76 said:
thenabster said:
yankcitizen76 said:

I think the Timbers have 40 something continuous sell outs. Soccer is very popular in the northwest of the US. Seattle also posts near sellouts as well. But the Sounders suck of course. hehe

Yeah I saw an MLS Stadium tour video alluding to how they have sellouts till like 2015 or something.

But yeah the Timbers this year are booming, my two players Nagbe and Valeri are the shit over there.

I like the Sounders too though. It awesome that Martins is finally getting used to the MLS.

I work as a steward at Old Trafford and always root for the visiting team. Have left there a few times in recent seasons with a lovely warm feeling. 6-1 and paid to boot, Real Madrid last year, Leeds in the FA Cup, Bayern and Chelsea wrecking a season in the space of a few days, Blackburn turning them over (which may have won us the League) wonderful everytime. The look on their fans faces at such moments is even better than the wages !

DuggieCcH said:
I work as a steward at Old Trafford and always root for the visiting team. Have left there a few times in recent seasons with a lovely warm feeling. 6-1 and paid to boot, Real Madrid last year, Leeds in the FA Cup, Bayern and Chelsea wrecking a season in the space of a few days, Blackburn turning them over (which may have won us the League) wonderful everytime. The look on their fans faces at such moments is even better than the wages !
Is that not just the ultimate City dream scenario? Stuffy bastard! :))

Did once try to take an interest in Droylsden Which is probably a few hundred metres closer to my home than the Etihad when Andy Morrison was there but i simply don't give a shit. Personally can't understand how people can passionately follow more than one club.

Ive been a Cardiff City supporter as well as a Man City supporter for nearly 20 years now, never in my my wildest dreams did i envisage my two sides playing each other in the Top Division!!??

This season will be a dilema for me when the two teams meet each other thats for sure! i have no idea how i will feel on those match days and who i would want to win them!

As long as Cardiff stay up id be happy and then of course id want MCFC to win the league or the champions league!

unsworthblue said:
given_is_ironman said:
I go and watch Bury when City are playing away and I'm not going or it's not on tele. I also follow european clubs who have to share their city with a big popular club e.g Espanyol, Torino, 1860 Munich, Rayo Vallecano, Queens Park. I also follow Stirling Albion as that's where my family originate from.
jesus mate you've got loads on the go you randy little bugger

I've just got a lot of love to give....... ugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.