I Love Craig Bellamy...

city-of-cardiff said:
you are always gonna get a mention when bellers has a good game mr moomba, because having been a ardent critic of the player people will love to rip your biased past comments to pieces..you clearly are so wide of the mark on this occasion its laughable..all it needs is an "i was wrong" but stubbornly you have no time to smell the coffee..thats just my opinion,by the way.

I'll continue to give honest answers to honest questions.

If Bellamys form at the moment isn't good enough for you, and you desperately need to win an internet argument as well, then I hope my answers give you the full satisfaction you need.

moomba said:
Well I did edit my post pretty much as soon as I posted it as I thought I was a bit harsh.

What I am a bit bored by (and where the saddo's comment came from) is people, in a thread that I hadn't posted in feeling the desperate need to bring up my name over comments made nearly a year ago. You can try and pretend that you're genuinely interested in whether or not my opinion has changed, we both know that you don't care one way or the other what my opinion is (you've certainly said so a number of times).

I'll comment on Bellamy, and when he plays well I will say so (and have done). You can feel free to ignore those comments if you like, I'm certainly not on here to impress you.

And if you feel the need to make post after post about me and my opinions from 10 months ago I guess theres not a lot I can do about it. I'll just continue to give my honest opinion as I have done today.

Moomba, that is singularly one of the most absurd posts I have ever read. IF you don't want people to comment on things you've posted, whether they be today, yesterday, a year ago, or three years ago - then simply don't post. But if you're going to post garbage like "I'll rip up my season ticket if we sign Bellamy, because he's shit, not what we need to get where we're going, blah blah fucking blah" - then don't come over all indignant when people remind you of it.

moomba said:
city-of-cardiff said:
you are always gonna get a mention when bellers has a good game mr moomba, because having been a ardent critic of the player people will love to rip your biased past comments to pieces..you clearly are so wide of the mark on this occasion its laughable..all it needs is an "i was wrong" but stubbornly you have no time to smell the coffee..thats just my opinion,by the way.

I'll continue to give honest answers to honest questions.

If Bellamys form at the moment isn't good enough for you, and you desperately need to win an internet argument as well, then I hope my answers give you the full satisfaction you need.
theres no internet argument you are wrong..plain & simple, end of.

BillyShears said:
Moomba, that is singularly one of the most absurd posts I have ever read. IF you don't want people to comment on things you've posted, whether they be today, yesterday, a year ago, or three years ago - then simply don't post. But if you're going to post garbage like "I'll rip up my season ticket if we sign Bellamy, because he's shit, not what we need to get where we're going, blah blah fucking blah" - then don't come over all indignant when people remind you of it.

Go on Billy, post the season ticket thing again. I don't think anyone read it the first three times today.

I have no problem with people commenting on that (or other) things I've said over the years, but think it's a bit pathetic that people have to bring it up week after week.

We all know my perspective, we all know that you disagree with it. I don't think either of us has anything new to say on the matter. How long do you plan on going on about it?

In general, if someone has an opinion, and in my opinion their opinion turns out wrong then why should I care. I don't hunt down the people that slagged him week in week out, I'm just happy he kicked on in his career.

moomba said:
Go on Billy, post the season ticket thing again. I don't think anyone read it the first three times today.

I have no problem with people commenting on that (or other) things I've said over the years, but think it's a bit pathetic that people have to bring it up week after week.

What's pathetic is that you seem wholly incapable of acknowledging that you may have made a mistake in your assessment of Bellamy.

Here, I'm going to show you how it's done to see if it teaches you some humility:

I was wrong about Stephen Ireland. I slagged him off quite a bit, but he has proven me wholly wrong. He was being played out of position by SGE, and he has gone on to fulfill potential I actually never thought he had.

I was wrong about Dr Shinawatra and the way he was running the club. We were in fact in financial dire straits, and I'm glad he's gone. In fact, I'm embarrassed about this more than anything because it now seems we were up shit creek without a paddle.

You bang on and on about not needing to win an argument on the internet - yet in the very same breath refuse to accept that what you posted was reactionary and knee jerk, when that was patently the case. That's why people go on and on about it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.