I Love Craig Bellamy...

BillyShears said:
You bang on and on about not needing to win an argument on the internet - yet in the very same breath refuse to accept that what you posted was reactionary and knee jerk, when that was patently the case. That's why people go on and on about it...

IF we're going to be policing reactionary and kneejerk posts on the internet we're going to be extremely busy indeed.

And while I have been full of praise for his performances in the last month, if I was to turn around and say that he is a great buy and I'm thrilled to have him here I would not only be indulging in a kneejerk and reactionary statement, I would be telling a lie. I am happy to come on here (and have done several times) and say that he is playing exceptionally well "at the moment". For me at least, that is very different to being a success.

And FWIW, I don't really care what your opinions were on Ireland or Shinawatra, it was just the way you felt at the time. I also don't feel the need to hunt down every person who has ever posted something I disagree with, whether they have tearfully apologised or not.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
You bang on and on about not needing to win an argument on the internet - yet in the very same breath refuse to accept that what you posted was reactionary and knee jerk, when that was patently the case. That's why people go on and on about it...

IF we're going to be policing reactionary and kneejerk posts on the internet we're going to be extremely busy indeed.

And while I have been full of praise for his performances in the last month, if I was to turn around and say that he is a great buy and I'm thrilled to have him here I would not only be indulging in a kneejerk and reactionary statement, I would be telling a lie. I am happy to come on here (and have done several times) and say that he is playing exceptionally well "at the moment". For me at least, that is very different to being a success.

And FWIW, I don't really care what your opinions were on Ireland or Shinawatra, it was just the way you felt at the time. I also don't feel the need to hunt down every person who has ever posted something I disagree with, whether they have tearfully apologised or not.
seems like you cannot wait for him to fail then,in order to save face..personally i will be saying long may it continue! i am not bothering to reply to any more of your gibberish you are as wrong as the day is long but will never admit that that is the case.

city-of-cardiff said:
seems like you cannot wait for him to fail then,in order to save face..personally i will be saying long may it continue! i am not bothering to reply to any more of your gibberish you are as wrong as the day is long but will never admit that that is the case.

Good for you.

moomba said:
Well I did edit my post pretty much as soon as I posted it as I thought I was a bit harsh.

What I am a bit bored by (and where the saddo's comment came from) is people, in a thread that I hadn't posted in feeling the desperate need to bring up my name over comments made nearly a year ago. You can try and pretend that you're genuinely interested in whether or not my opinion has changed, we both know that you don't care one way or the other what my opinion is (you've certainly said so a number of times).

I'll comment on Bellamy, and when he plays well I will say so (and have done). You can feel free to ignore those comments if you like, I'm certainly not on here to impress you.

And if you feel the need to make post after post about me and my opinions from 10 months ago I guess theres not a lot I can do about it. I'll just continue to give my honest opinion as I have done today.
fucking idiot

Excuse me?

If you're after the keyboard warrior forum I think you're in the wrong place.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
Don't you feel a bit stupid...go on, admit it. Threatening to rip up your season tickets if City signed Bellers...

No, I don't feel stupid at all.

I have my opinion, and I'm happy with it.

...there's no shame in admitting we're wrong once in a while. I ate humble pie with regards to Stevie Ireland on a weekly basis last season. In the end all we want are the players who are playing for City to give their all and do their best...

I've said several times that Bellamy's form of late has been exceptional. And I said last year that I thought he had performed well when he came into the side.

But my thoughts on whether I want him at the club haven't changed, so why should I pretend they have?

No don't pretend... but as you said before, your reasoning behind your dislike for Bellamy are not football reasons... which as a City fan, is strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.