I Love Craig Bellamy...

i think he is one of those players everybody loves to hate,but when he is at your club,you just love him! i was very underwhelmed when we signed him,but every game he is proving to me how wrong i was! lol he's like a more skilful,prolific,dickov.

He is having one hell of a season! An its what we need players like him with passion and fight in there blood, an like most others when we signed him I was like "Oh no!" but how wrong I was.

If he keeps his form up maybe we can edit "Feed the goat" into;
Ring the bell an he will score, ring the bell an he will score!

I know bad but its all I could think of haha

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
Don't you feel a bit stupid...go on, admit it. Threatening to rip up your season tickets if City signed Bellers...

No, I don't feel stupid at all.

I have my opinion, and I'm happy with it.

...there's no shame in admitting we're wrong once in a while. I ate humble pie with regards to Stevie Ireland on a weekly basis last season. In the end all we want are the players who are playing for City to give their all and do their best...

I've said several times that Bellamy's form of late has been exceptional. And I said last year that I thought he had performed well when he came into the side.

But my thoughts on whether I want him at the club haven't changed, so why should I pretend they have?

Fair enough. I see your personal opinion of players comes before the good of the club - because as you say, you're thoughts on whether you want him at the club haven't changed...ie. you don't want him there.

Ricster said:
I thought Bellamy looked tired tonight. Dont get me wrong he has been superb for us since he signed, but tonight i think he was one of our worse players. Gave the ball away to often whether it was his touch or a pass.

|To be fair, alot of our players didn't turn up tonight, but i said before the game i'd be happy with a point and happy i am.

2 years ago we'd have crumbled after that first had gone in. We're showing signs of developing into a very good team.

what the hell? he was our best player.

Don't tell me - you thought SWP and Lescott were awesome?

fozziebear said:
i think he is one of those players everybody loves to hate,but when he is at your club,you just love him! i was very underwhelmed when we signed him,but every game he is proving to me how wrong i was! lol he's like a more skilful,prolific,dickov.

This exactly. Probably the only player that gets booed by every club he plays against. You love him when he plays for your club, hate him when he's on the other side. Just glad he's in blue.

A lot of other fans took the piss when we signed him especially rags with jibes like..."you tried for kaka and ended up with bellamy,,hahahaha"

WELL THE FOOKERS AIN`T LAUGHING NOW

i`ve got to admit that leslie was right and i was wrong, i thought les had slipped a cog or two when he bought bellers. i thought he was injury prone which i think he still is, but a player who can score goals like craig,can and tackle and put pressure on the opposition, with or without the ball are priceless, let hope hes proved right about rsc,

well done les

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.