i love my wife.

buzzer1 said:
Mine used to go out with a rag, that was 10 years ago and since then shes been to plenny' of games with me. She loves the atmos in 111 and as i am close to the away fans she buzzes off 'em when there's a bit of baiting goin' on.

Besides all that, she let me call our Lovely Daughter Summer-Bee and for that alone, i am eternally grateful. :)

well she must be buzzing...

So do I!

She's a posh scouser who used to stand on the Kop but yet still understands how to pronunciate, save for any word involving the vowel 'O'.

Halle Berry, Kim Cattrell and my wife. Scouse birds are the best. And that's from a born and bred Mancunian. CTID

de niro said:
she's a proper blue and football daft. a lot on here will have seen her with me at games, home and away including some european ties.
anyway we are watching the lids game and she hates bacary sagna, dont forget he got zab sent off, well in her book thats war. of course he only go's and scores does'nt he(good goal) well she's feaked, "it would be him would'nt it" etc.
we get on to refs and i say i hopewe dont get clatternburg again all season, quick as a flash she snaps "so do i , i prefer the fucking arsehole" i pissed myself, no explaination reqd we all knew who she meant:)

class woman that.

anyone else proud of their footy wife?
I'm glad you said what you did De niro because when I saw your thread title I thought it was going to be something like "I love my wife but I'd bum David Silva". Incidently,my wife doesn't like footy but worked at the swamp for 7 years and knows baconface very well and she said he's a really nice man.When she first said that to me,it was the only time in 20 years of our marraige that I've told her to fuck off.

de niro said:
she's a proper blue and football daft. a lot on here will have seen her with me at games, home and away including some european ties.
anyway we are watching the lids game and she hates bacary sagna, dont forget he got zab sent off, well in her book thats war. of course he only go's and scores does'nt he(good goal) well she's feaked, "it would be him would'nt it" etc.
we get on to refs and i say i hopewe dont get clatternburg again all season, quick as a flash she snaps "so do i , i prefer the fucking arsehole" i pissed myself, no explaination reqd we all knew who she meant:)

class woman that.

we got webb on sat ha ha ad a look at blackpool v scum nxt tue they got walton and twattnbrg as forth official dont know if thats good or bad for us really

Not a wife but girlfriend.
She 'follows' Liverpool. She's been to a few games when she was younger but none recently.

Would she be welcomed by you fellow blues if I tried to convert her? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamann Pineapple said:
Well I'm trapped in a loveless marriage, my life is spiralling out of control through alcohol and drug abuse. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs with a mortgage I can't afford and see no end to my despair.

But I'm glad you lot are happy ;)
See?!!! De niro's on a scam. Show that to your wife and see if YOU get a jump tonight.
And yet all the harridans on Moose Women keep blarting about is how they want 'truth and honesty' from fellas.
If we were honest, the UK divorce rate would be 100 per cent

de niro said:

class woman that.

You have major competition here, she, Lisa, is as good a Blue as you could get. Never moans or complains about games on the TV, she would complain and moan if she couldn't watch one. When I am away on business, ie, last night, she had the Man City Teddy sat in my chair in front of the TV getting fed up and stressed that Jo had come on as Sub etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.