I met a City Fan today. I understand what that means now.

t-pott said:
I fucking knew it, being watching this post all day and as i posted this afternoon i smell a rat. You fucking mugs, taking this twat under your wing.....pricks.

I don't know if we're talking about the same person. I'm talking about aaron91, who is a piss-taking scouse bastard who thinks it's funny to pretend to be a big City fan.

Damocles said:
t-pott said:
I fucking knew it, being watching this post all day and as i posted this afternoon i smell a rat. You fucking mugs, taking this twat under your wing.....pricks.

I don't know if we're talking about the same person. I'm talking about aaron91, who is a piss-taking scouse bastard who thinks it's funny to pretend to be a big City fan.

Same here mate.

t-pott said:
Damocles said:

Same here mate.

You thought it was the original poster who was on the wind up, didn;t you?

usacitizen said:
Found out tonight what it means. I had come here from the United States after nearly forty years of supporting the blues to see my first game live, and thought that I was a real fan. I'm not.

I met one tonight though. Gave me his season ticket so I could catch the game. Took me all over Manchester in his car and showed me some of the City history, past and present. Names I'd heard for years. Images I'd seen on Youtube or photos. Platt Lane. Mary Ds. Kippax Road. And of course the new ground in all its shiny size and heigth.

He took me to where Maine Road once was. He just looked at the fencing and said "souless". I think it was hard for him to see. He went all quiet.

It helped me keep a lifelong broken promise too, because I always swore I would go there. I have some turf to bring home.

There have been times these last forty years when I've wondered why I chose City, I'll be honest. A lot of late nights in strange countries with tough outcomes.

I know now why I chose the blues. No more narky bullshit on this site from me, and no more thinking that I really understand what it means to be a City fan. But I'm proud to know one.

did you put him on your shoulders so he could see over the fence?

Damocles said:
aaron91 said:
None of the aforementioned? I'm from Manchester you soppy ****

Dear Tom,

Stop fucking about before I start PMing people your real name, address and phone number, you scouse tosser. Oh, by the way, I can also start posting your other accounts from around the internet if you want so that we can out you in every place you appear including Facebook in front of all of your friends.
All you have to do, is stop wumming, that's it.

Thanks,
Damocles

Quite possibly one of the best comments ever on bluemoon in my opinion. Damocles, we dont agree on a lot of things bit this reply sir, is brilliant. Well done, 10/10.

de niro said:
usacitizen said:
Found out tonight what it means. I had come here from the United States after nearly forty years of supporting the blues to see my first game live, and thought that I was a real fan. I'm not.

I met one tonight though. Gave me his season ticket so I could catch the game. Took me all over Manchester in his car and showed me some of the City history, past and present. Names I'd heard for years. Images I'd seen on Youtube or photos. Platt Lane. Mary Ds. Kippax Road. And of course the new ground in all its shiny size and heigth.

He took me to where Maine Road once was. He just looked at the fencing and said "souless". I think it was hard for him to see. He went all quiet.

It helped me keep a lifelong broken promise too, because I always swore I would go there. I have some turf to bring home.

There have been times these last forty years when I've wondered why I chose City, I'll be honest. A lot of late nights in strange countries with tough outcomes.

I know now why I chose the blues. No more narky bullshit on this site from me, and no more thinking that I really understand what it means to be a City fan. But I'm proud to know one.

Ney, he sat on MR,Ed(the stables) back mate.

aaron91 said:
mcfcliam said:
Aaron, where you from?

London?
Luton?
Birmingham?
Guildford?
Dorset?
Exeter?

Fuckin' clown....

well there has to be at least one gobshite in manchester eh...

Its the rules...

and no.....you dont get paid.<br /><br />-- Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 am --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
aaron91 said:

Dear Tom,

Stop fucking about before I start PMing people your real name, address and phone number, you scouse tosser. Oh, by the way, I can also start posting your other accounts from around the internet if you want so that we can out you in every place you appear including Facebook in front of all of your friends.

Thanks,
Damocles

Hey... Thomas the twat engine...

a1ivbp.gif

samharris said:
aaron91 said:

Its the rules...

and no.....you dont get paid.

-- Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 am --

Damocles said:
Dear Tom,

Thanks,
Damocles

a1ivbp.gif

he's posting mostly from Ilford.

de niro said:
samharris said:

Its the rules...

and no.....you dont get paid.

-- Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 am --

a1ivbp.gif

he's posting mostly from Ilford.

Thanks Bill.....yet again ur a star.

de niro said:
usacitizen said:

lol...bill you terwat ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.