I miss Hughes

mcfcliam said:
Soulboy said:
Cheers Clarkie.

No, if that was your attempt at 'Clarkie bait' then that was fucking awful.

Anyone that peppers their posts with the term "ffs" is usually a nob. So I can't be arsed discussing it with you any further.

Oh, and 'catogary'.... true brilliance.

Just read de Niro's earlier post... and ask yourself why you didn't rush to have a pop at that one? It should speak volumes. FFS.

Soulboy said:
mcfcliam said:

Anyone that peppers their posts with the term "ffs" is usually a nob. So I can't be arsed discussing it with you any further.

Just read de Niro's earlier post... and ask yourself why you didn't rush to have a pop at that one? It should speak volumes. FFS.

LOL

Grammer police, tragic.

mcfcliam said:
Soulboy said:

LOL

Grammer police, tragic.

Grammer?

Wasn't he the star of Frasier?

Soulboy said:
mcfcliam said:

I understood your reference mate, and with all due respect I think his post was beyond laughable.

Soulboy said:
mcfcliam said:
LOL

Is that you, Clarkie?

Karma..

Karma?

What the fuck has a curry sauce got to do with this?

Fail..

picardandrikerdoublefacnm1.jpg

Soulboy said:
Bluebeer said:
.....clearly not a fact
....clearly just ramblings

I saw de Niro make a similar outlandish and ludicrous statement... so I thought i'd join in with him!

Did you reply in similar style to de Niro's post...?

didnt see it tbh.....quite a lot of topics and posts to cypher through!

mark hughes is a bell end, his tatical nouse is no better than stuart pearce's which was awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.