I miss Robinho

when he comes back he will be better than ever,cant wait to see what he can do in a good team.when 3 defenders arnt stuck to him.

I miss him too!

He is total class and the key to unlock stubborn defences especially the big 4!

If we keep this run going and then have him coming back it will be awesome!

Where's he going to play and who is going to drop out for him to get a game?
I haven't missed him much and the team certainly haven't. He doesn't track back and for all the amazing things he can do he is anonymous for large portions of the game.
Robbie for the bench for me.

Bellamy's raised the bar recently, so it will be interesting to see how Robbie reacts, hopefully he will be up for the fight then we'll really have a world class player on our hands :-)

Robinho is going to have a tough road back into our starting XI. Based on performances this season, I would say that it is quite possible that Petrov AND Bellamy COULD get into the team before him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of his, and hope he comes back firing on all cylinders. However part of me does think if there's going to be a casualty in our squad, it could well be him.

Anyway, fantastic position to be in...

I don't miss him. Why would I when I can watch Bellamy and Petrov destroy defences with pacy, direct running.

If he is willing to fight for his place then fine, but we don't owe him a start and Hughes won't disrupt a winning side just to accommodate him.

Get used to not seeing him because it could be a while until you do. Good lad to have on the bench though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.