I miss Robinho

If we can keep winning he'll be coming into a team full of confidence which should, I hope, bring out the best in him.

I think only Given is guaranteed a starting spot. Toure, Barry and Ade look definite starters right now but only because they are consistently performing. Even Bellamy is only a couple of poor games away from being dropped. Add to that suspensions and injury and hopefully our entire squad will get enough games to feel fairly treated.

Robinho said last season that he wanted to become the best player in the world. To deservedly hold onto his position in this team he will need to be showing form pretty close to that. So I'd say to Robinho, make it impossible for Hughes to drop you based on your performances and you'll get your wish.

First name on the teamsheet no matter how in form Bellamy and Petrov are.

Ghost in my house said:
Dear SBK,
The internet is rubbish because it makes you look like you're disabled.

Hmmm, I make a thread which says I miss Robinho...and you find fault in that?! LOL!

See what I'm up against? Its becoming increasing clear that debate is not allowed on this forum.

dom said:
Sorry but I don;t.

Until he drops his numerous excuse for absence and can:

a) show he's not intimidated by away games and

b) can track back

I'm comfortable that we can win without him.

agreed mate..

I was watching bellamy harrying defenders who had possession tonight and thought, would Robinho ever do that?

we need 100% ers in our new look team

i dont miss him, and its obvious that with our results that non one on the pitch misses him either.........results speak for themselves......

Walking outside the stadium on the way home last night and this bloke and his mates were walking beside me. You know when you recognise someone but cant put your finger on it??
He had diamond earings on and a man city cap. I know you i thought. Then i looked at his foot which was in a support, and i thought no it cant be?! then he started speaking to his mate in a foriegn language and that confirmed it was robinho!!! Gutted i never asked for a photo now but i was star struck. This was immediately after the game in the car park where all the expensive cars are. Like a bently convertable with the reg LE55 COT

Immaculate Pasta said:
First name on the teamsheet no matter how in form Bellamy and Petrov are.

Maybe last season. We have done so much better without him this season. Proof in the pudding will be when he gets fit but I think he'll get a spot on the bench and will be used more on the bench this season. And from whet I've seen so far rightly so.

I agree with what people are saying about not missing him results-wise, and that Bellamy and Petrov are in better form etc. But there is something special about him that I do miss. It's ROBINHO! Sometimes I still have to remind myself that it's actually real that we have him and Adebayor at the club.

Saw him at the West Ham game last night, has a big white brace on his leg. He was sat in a box near me (Ive seen Jo there before). FYI he was on the wine!!! Haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.