I need some girl advice

ono

I've been with a girl for getting on for two years. Originally we got on great. Everything was great. However she's had a lot of issues to deal with mainly over her ex boyfriend being a complete toolbox. He bullied her basically.

This has lead to her being quite snappy and blunt with people at times. For the last year or so she's been like that with me, to a point where it's put a strain on our relationship. So we decided to split up around 4 weeks ago, but decided to still see each other as friends just to see if her attitude changed.

Since then, we've gone out more (meals, cinema etc) and we've seen each other a little less, and generally we've got on much better. Basically it feels like we're still a couple, but technically we're not.

She still tells me she loves me and i still love her.

But over the last few weeks she's been getting quite pally with my best mate. My mate feels guilty over it, because he is aware of how it probably looks. I trust my mate, and i sort of trust the girl. The problem is, i don't know what to make of it. She's always had half an interest in getting to know some of my mates, and the lad in question is probably my only mate who she wouldn't consider to be a bit of a prat, so it makes sense that she gets to know him.

It's just that, this as all happened at a point where were not really together. She got him to pick her up from work on Saturday, which is alright because i don't drive anyway. She phoned me from his house to explain, and then asked if i wanted to go to the cinema with him, her and another lad mate. So i did. I was a little wound up, but i saw a decent film and felt a bit better (The social network - it's decent).

At the end of the night i went home and so did she. The next day she was coming down for sunday dinner. She did. We watched a film and then had textbook intercourse. It really was top notch.

I walked her home, and out of politeness i asked if she wanted me to call in tonight on my way home from (to be honest i was hoping she said no). She did infact say no because we shouldn't see eachother everynight. Which i agree with.

This was all good until my mates phoned me this morning. He says he wants to go out with me on Wednesday. I thought this was odd and i could tell he had something on his mind. He then said 'has she told you i'm seeing her tonight?', to which i replied 'no has she fuck'. I said i'd pencil him in for wednesday anyway.

The problem is, i totally trust him, but if this continues it's going to drive a wedge between us. I mean, if i randomly started seeing her mates without her, she'd go ape shit. I don't want to be a twat and tell her to knock it on the head because i'm genuinley unsure as to whether this is all innocent or if it's a little more sinister.

She'd been texting me this morning and i can't be arsed being nice to her. She's a great girl in general and i'm definitely batting above my average (and so would my mate if he was slipping her one). I just don't want to make a hasty decision, so i need some thoughts. I understand most will think my mates nobbing her, but i honestly don't think it's at that stage. So yeah, thoughts?

sit her down and talk to her, tell her how you feel and how her actions
are making you feel. don't let it simmer as that will just make
you feel worse,

GStar said:
You're mate's should probably back off if he's your mate.

WTF is textbook intercourse - are you a Londoner? (Oi! Oi! Epic Banter! Lavly Jably!)

c67b4_intercourse-communication.jpg

Your mates being a twat, and will most probably slip her one given the opportunity.

Nail one of her mates just in case

ono said:
I've been with a girl for getting on for two years. Originally we got on great. Everything was great. However she's had a lot of issues to deal with mainly over her ex boyfriend being a complete toolbox. He bullied her basically.

This has lead to her being quite snappy and blunt with people at times. For the last year or so she's been like that with me, to a point where it's put a strain on our relationship. So we decided to split up around 4 weeks ago, but decided to still see each other as friends just to see if her attitude changed.

Since then, we've gone out more (meals, cinema etc) and we've seen each other a little less, and generally we've got on much better. Basically it feels like we're still a couple, but technically we're not.

She still tells me she loves me and i still love her.

But over the last few weeks she's been getting quite pally with my best mate. My mate feels guilty over it, because he is aware of how it probably looks. I trust my mate, and i sort of trust the girl. The problem is, i don't know what to make of it. She's always had half an interest in getting to know some of my mates, and the lad in question is probably my only mate who she wouldn't consider to be a bit of a prat, so it makes sense that she gets to know him.

It's just that, this as all happened at a point where were not really together. She got him to pick her up from work on Saturday, which is alright because i don't drive anyway. She phoned me from his house to explain, and then asked if i wanted to go to the cinema with him, her and another lad mate. So i did. I was a little wound up, but i saw a decent film and felt a bit better (The social network - it's decent).

At the end of the night i went home and so did she. The next day she was coming down for sunday dinner. She did. We watched a film and then had textbook intercourse. It really was top notch.

I walked her home, and out of politeness i asked if she wanted me to call in tonight on my way home from (to be honest i was hoping she said no). She did infact say no because we shouldn't see eachother everynight. Which i agree with.

This was all good until my mates phoned me this morning. He says he wants to go out with me on Wednesday. I thought this was odd and i could tell he had something on his mind. He then said 'has she told you i'm seeing her tonight?', to which i replied 'no has she fuck'. I said i'd pencil him in for wednesday anyway.

The problem is, i totally trust him, but if this continues it's going to drive a wedge between us. I mean, if i randomly started seeing her mates without her, she'd go ape shit. I don't want to be a twat and tell her to knock it on the head because i'm genuinley unsure as to whether this is all innocent or if it's a little more sinister.

She'd been texting me this morning and i can't be arsed being nice to her. She's a great girl in general and i'm definitely batting above my average (and so would my mate if he was slipping her one). I just don't want to make a hasty decision, so i need some thoughts. I understand most will think my mates nobbing her, but i honestly don't think it's at that stage. So yeah, thoughts?

were your girlfriend is concerned dont trust anybody with a knob

theres not alot of trust there. i would guess your mate is propbarly banging her especially as he drives.

look for someone else

You will believe what you want to believe and need to concentrate on the facts!

Looks to me as though she just wants to be mates at the moment and that your mate is sniffing around her.......something a good mate wouldn't do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.