I need some girl advice

liamctid said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Men do not make friends with girls unless they have done, intend to, or are hoping on sleeping with the girl.

Why the fuck would you want to be friends with a girl when all they do is moan about everything they can do and are the opposite of men.

Like i said, your mate is 99.9% already poking her, and don't hold out hope on that 0.1%, because if by chance they haven't already done it, you can bet your life he won't think twice about giving her one

Yeah, if he hasn't then he would.

"...well no offence mate, but it's not exactly like you two are together anymore and I've always sorta liked her"
"It just sort of happened mate, you know i didn't mean for it to but you know what it's like we had a few drinks and it was just an accident, i feel like shit about it now. It's not like you're together or nothing, you know i would never have done anything if you was"

Blah blah blah.

Nail her first, deal with the consequences after, that's what your mate will be thinking

AntonDonJuan said:
liamctid said:

"...well no offence mate, but it's not exactly like you two are together anymore and I've always sorta liked her"
"It just sort of happened mate, you know i didn't mean for it to but you know what it's like we had a few drinks and it was just an accident, i feel like shit about it now. It's not like you're together or nothing, you know i would never have done anything if you was"

Blah blah blah.

Nail her first, deal with the consequences after, that's what your mate will be thinking
That's the thing though. He isn't like that. I mean don't get me wrong, he probably wants to nail her. But i don't think he would. He's got a fair few girls who he's friendly with but doesn't have anything more with them and she was pretty good mates with her ex's best mate. So that's why it's difficult to judge.

Don't get me wrong, if someone else on here needed the same advice and told the same story i'd automatically presume the mate was nobbing her. Haha. But yeah, it's harder to judge when your involved.

AntonDonJuan said:
liamctid said:

Blah blah blah.

OP;

Unfortunatly it appears that ADJ has also experienced this sort of thing.

We're all cavemen really. We will do what ever we can to spread our seed, get tribal over football and are happy as long as we've been fed.

ono said:
That's the thing though. He isn't like that. I mean don't get me wrong, he probably wants to nail her. But i don't think he would. He's got a fair few girls who he's friendly with but doesn't have anything more with them and she was pretty good mates with her ex's best mate. So that's why it's difficult to judge.

Don't get me wrong, if someone else on here needed the same advice and told the same story i'd automatically presume the mate was nobbing her. Haha. But yeah, it's harder to judge when your involved.
Iknow what your saying, but you need to look at these things from the outside without a biased view on things.

I'll tell you know, if she goes round your mates and stays for a glass of wine and a chat, and she comes on to him, do you think that he will

a) Pull away, tell her he couldn't do it to you and ask her to leave
b) Nail her, then phone you all guilt ridden and explain what had happened
or, the most likely scenario
c) Nail her, then come to a joint decisin it's probably best you were to never find out and to keep it between those two.

And here are your odds

a) 5000/1
b) 25/1
c) 1/10000000

Mate

Alls you gotta do is ask yourself a simple question. Why do she and your mate want to be so pally?

Most people above have answered the question from your mate's point of view.

For her point of view there are only 2 possible reasons. One - she needs the attention of other blokes. Two she ain't 100% about you and is keeping her options open.

IMO you have a problem here, because taking this on may affect both relationships. Only solution is to sit her down and ask her to be honest with you about why she want's to hang with your mate.

It's Monday. Get thirty sheets out the bank. Hit Oxford Road. Get in the Ritz or 42s and ply a fresher with something cheap and brightly coloured. THEN BUM HER ALL NIGHT.

The Shrike said:
Mate

Alls you gotta do is ask yourself a simple question. Why do she and your mate want to be so pally?

Most people above have answered the question from your mate's point of view.

For her point of view there are only 2 possible reasons. One - she needs the attention of other blokes. Two she ain't 100% about you and is keeping her options open.

IMO you have a problem here, because taking this on may affect both relationships. Only solution is to sit her down and ask her to be honest with you about why she want's to hang with your mate.
This is the thing. She only met him around 2 months ago, but she wanted to meet up with him even before she knew what he looked like. So i still don't really know whether or not i'm being paranoid. I think i've ready one too many Dear Deadrie's to make a proper assumption.

I hope we never have to go to war again, as if the 'men' of this forum are anything to go by we'll have a bunch of pansies weeping at pics of some tart from Blakely or something instead of firing and moving.

My advice -GET SOME NUTS and man up.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.