I need to get this Balo' question out there....

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Thank fook Bobby is here to manage this talent and not some of our fans, that's all i can say.

We have the worlds best player for his age yet some seem intent on doing the tabloids work and hounding him out?

Fooking crazy! :-(

Give the lad time and give the lad a break and let Bobby do his work.

The lad will frighten the living daylights out of teams very soon.

Here lies the problem blueinsa

There's no argument that the lad has outstanding talent and for his age he is the best in the world but he's still learning.

He's like a student at school that thinks he'll sail through his exams so he doesn't bother listening anymore and stops revising.

He needs to start working harder on and off the field to fulfill his potential (the worlds best allround striker) and that's the frustrating thing, everything is in place but it's all down to him and nobody else.

agreed on everything there dan,what i find odd is that those supporting him 100% seem to not acknowledge his serious attitude flaws at the moment and for anybody questioning my opinion on mario well its my opinion not the bleedin medias as some seem to want to blame for this.

Damocles said:
Yes, let's throw away THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF HIS AGE.

Balo would be in front of Dzeko and Torres for me, as neither have the ability to come in from the left in the same way.
Damocles is right and please correct me if I am wrong but was it not the same OP (FB) who started the thread "I dont want Dejong in the team" a few months back?

If I can use an analogy.

Manny Paquiao has lost a couple of fights earlier in his career.

Freddie Roach was able to harness is undoubted talents.

Cue, along with Floyd Mayweather, best pound for pound.

Mario is taking the blows at the moment, but he has the tools and the talent.

Time to start landing a few blows of his own on those miserable cunts who think football is all about running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes.

After all, the average England fan and media pundit knows what they are talking about.

How long is it since we won the World Cup, again?

How many major finals have we been in?

Damocles said:
Yes, let's throw away THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF HIS AGE.

Balo would be in front of Dzeko and Torres for me, as neither have the ability to come in from the left in the same way.

I'd definitely have him ahead of Torres, having only seen youtube clips of Dzeko I wouldn't like to comment on him but I truly believe he'll be one of the best players in the world soon enough. Whether the fans/media make his time here so difficult that he chooses to leave is another matter.

Is very simple,you wish to post a topic regarding Mr Enigma,then it goes in here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=199570" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=199570</a>

Yes,Fbloke,it's aimed at you(and Stillsy etc.)......

Mods,please merge,save my sanity.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If I can use an analogy.

Manny Paquiao has lost a couple of fights earlier in his career.

Freddie Roach was able to harness is undoubted talents.

Cue, along with Floyd Mayweather, best pound for pound.

Mario is taking the blows at the moment, but he has the tools and the talent.

Time to start landing a few blows of his own on those miserable cunts who think football is all about running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes.

After all, the average England fan and media pundit knows what they are talking about.

How long is it since we won the World Cup, again?

How many major finals have we been in?

Very well put if i may say so......................the teacher has to get the pupil and i think he's got that.

Over to you Balo with the hard work in training and cuteness on the pitch, i so hope this partnership works......................

No idea what Mario has actually done to warrant such negativity from City fans.

It is ridiculous, depressing, outrageous and sadly, quite typical.

We always need a whipping boy at this club, and now that Mancini has sidestepped the bile, and Tevez has pulled back from the brink it's time to move on to a new target. Pathetic really.

Does my fucking head in.

He didn't rush over to applaud the fans. Boo fucking hoo.

We have a kid who has just been voted the best in the world for his age and our fans hate him and think he's shit after less than ten games in a new country and league, in which he's scored half a dozen goals.

And we wonder why we never win fuck all.

SalfordCityBlue said:
No idea what Mario has actually done to warrant such negativity from City fans.

It is ridiculous, depressing, outrageous and sadly, quite typical.

We always need a whipping boy at this club, and now that Mancini has sidestepped the bile, and Tevez has pulled back from the brink it's time to move on to a new target. Pathetic really.

Does my fucking head in.

He didn't rush over to applaud the fans. Boo fucking hoo.

We have a kid who has just been voted the best in the world for his age and our fans hate him and think he's shit after less than ten games in a new country and league, in which he's scored half a dozen goals.

And we wonder why we never win fuck all.

Do you think arguing with Mancini after he's asked Balo to go and applaud the supporters is a good thing?

Do you think walking straight down the tunnel after he was subbed at West Ham is a good thing?

What about his sending off for petulantly kicking out in the West Brom match?

I'm Mario's biggest fan on the board (you can check my posts from before we'd even signed him). I think he's going to win the Ballon D'or while at City.

But I think his attitude will continue to get questioned for as long as he continues to display the petulance and childishness he has recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.