I need to get this Balo' question out there....

BillyShears said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
No idea what Mario has actually done to warrant such negativity from City fans.

It is ridiculous, depressing, outrageous and sadly, quite typical.

We always need a whipping boy at this club, and now that Mancini has sidestepped the bile, and Tevez has pulled back from the brink it's time to move on to a new target. Pathetic really.

Does my fucking head in.

He didn't rush over to applaud the fans. Boo fucking hoo.

We have a kid who has just been voted the best in the world for his age and our fans hate him and think he's shit after less than ten games in a new country and league, in which he's scored half a dozen goals.

And we wonder why we never win fuck all.

Do you think arguing with Mancini after he's asked Balo to go and applaud the supporters is a good thing? No

Do you think walking straight down the tunnel after he was subbed at West Ham is a good thing? seen it before and doesn't bother me

What about his sending off for petulantly kicking out in the West Brom match? City didn't think it was a sending off - neither did I

I'm Mario's biggest fan on the board (you can check my posts from before we'd even signed him). I think he's going to win the Ballon D'or while at City.

But I think his attitude will continue to get questioned for as long as he continues to display the petulance and childishness he has recently.

Mancio,do you believe that Balotelli has done absolutely nothing wrong at all? Yes or no.

SWP's back said:
buzzer1 said:

You must be joking. Compare the stats and it is not as if AJ works his arse off for the team either.

TBH mate, the like of Mr. Mancio must think WE as Sceptics must want the boy to fail, i hope to fuk he has a massive part in a glorious dominance for years to come, i truly truly do, but alls i can see is trouble. Imagine mate, Cup Final, 1 nil up with twnty mins gone, now just remember what we have gone through before any big time Charlie came to our club, anyeway, one up - 20 mins gone, and he gets a red for ANOTHER petulant stamp, or a 2nd yellow for ANOTHER dive, imagine mate. I cannot see how Jonno would'nt be of more benefit for the team atm, i really can't.

Mancio, you really are blinkered are'nt you? all that success with Inter must have brought the clear arrogance that you show, something i would hope as a City fan we never sink to, we are well grounded and will not stand for it, and before you go the Racist Route or start your typical dummy spitting and stereotypical Italian ranting, i will just remind you that i/we was there before any big time Millionaire/Ballotelli turned up and god willing, will be here long after too.

buzzer1 said:
SWP's back said:
You must be joking. Compare the stats and it is not as if AJ works his arse off for the team either.

TBH mate, the like of Mr. Mancio must think WE as Sceptics must want the boy to fail, i hope to fuk he has a massive part in a glorious dominance for years to come, i truly truly do, but alls i can see is trouble. Imagine mate, Cup Final, 1 nil up with twnty mins gone, now just remember what we have gone through before any big time Charlie came to our club, anyeway, one up - 20 mins gone, and he gets a red for ANOTHER petulant stamp, or a 2nd yellow for ANOTHER dive, imagine mate. I cannot see how Jonno would'nt be of more benefit for the team atm, i really can't.

Mancio, you really are blinkered are'nt you? all that success with Inter must have brought the clear arrogance that you show, something i would hope as a City fan we never sink to, we are well grounded and will not stand for it, and before you go the Racist Route or start your typical dummy spitting and stereotypical Italian ranting, i will just remind you that i/we was there before any big time Millionaire/Ballotelli turned up and god willing, will be here long after too.

Image this - Cup final, 20 minutes gone. Balo scores a great goal. Then two more. We win 3 - 0.

I just can't see how AJ even compares at the minute.

Ps- he hasn't been booked for diving and if you REALLY think he stamped Vs West Brom then I feel we must abandon this conversation as we will never agree. :)

I'll now ask a question to all who've posted on this subject.Do you think Balotelli will be here on 1st September 2011? Yes or no.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'll now ask a question to all who've posted on this subject.Do you think Balotelli will be here on 1st September 2011? Yes or no.

yes

anymore than 2sheiks said:

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.