i pad query

Gelsons Dad said:
de niro said:
so, anyone know any deals on an i pad 64?

iPad 2 64gig wifi are currently chf629 which is £435 here at MediaMarkt. Not sure how that compares to the UK but let me know if you want me to grab one for you.

Cheers for that, she says she's buying her own this time.

*whistles*

de niro said:
Gelsons Dad said:
de niro said:
so, anyone know any deals on an i pad 64?

iPad 2 64gig wifi are currently chf629 which is £435 here at MediaMarkt. Not sure how that compares to the UK but let me know if you want me to grab one for you.

*whistles*

When she says "buying her own" does she specify whose money she will be using to make the purchase? My 16 year old likes to "buy her own" stuff all the time. She's yet to pay for any of it though!
;)

Gelsons Dad said:
de niro said:
Gelsons Dad said:

*whistles*

When she says "buying her own" does she specify whose money she will be using to make the purchase? My 16 year old likes to "buy her own" stuff all the time. She's yet to pay for any of it though!
;)
Well Jess is 27 and she IS buying her own.
And thats almost final :)

SWP........
Just as I was beginning to have a grudging respect for your grasp of economics you go and show your limitations. A true free market will ultimately lead to certain companies trying to consume all others and eventually lead to no choice for consumers. Therefore unrestrained free markets and libertarianism are not natural bed fellows. I am writing this on my ipad (which i love) and chose to buy because it met my needs. I do however believe that Apple are both the best and worst examples of corporate expansionism. They are attacking both horizontally (competitors) and vertically (supply chains). They even control media by excluding unhelpful journalists (sound familiar). The question is, brilliant as the product is, if they were ultimately successful, and dominate the global market, would there be the competition to push for new designs and ideas or would the flow of ideas and innovation stagnate. Conservatism is the ultimate response from the all powerful in any sphere of life. Without restraints we will all end up shopping on line (at Tesco) on our ipad, buying a limited range of products seen on Sky TV. Hardly libetarian?

I've got a Macbook and it's starting to run slowly, plus it's starting to rattle away with itself as though it's thinking all the time. If anyone can sort it out I'll pay them with beer and company in the Manchester/Salford area. Closing date for applications Friday.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I've got a Macbook and it's starting to run slowly, plus it's starting to rattle away with itself as though it's thinking all the time. If anyone can sort it out I'll pay them with beer and company in the Manchester/Salford area. Closing date for applications Friday.
What year is it? What version of OS X as well?

iPad-Like-a-Tampon.jpg

Skashion said:

Erm, it's the white one from 2007 and it's the old OSX before Snow Leopard.

Skashion said:

Erm, it's the white one from 2007 and it's the old OSX before Snow Leopard.
So it's an Intel x64 processor then? Good. So, the first place I'd start is with an OS X upgrade. One thing I do defend Apple on are that its OS upgrades are reasonably priced.

One more thing. How much RAM do you have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.