I pmd tolmie and others

Bongo Joe said:
I thought Luiz was a centre back? Am I wrong?

He's a total 6'3 centre-back, who has played centre-back all season. In every game.

I suppose that'd leave us with Kompany, Lescott, Luiz and Toure - which looks like at least one player wouldn't be happy.

Doesn't Boateng play nearly every game at centre-half too? Has anyone here seen him play fullback?

ST Coleridge said:
Bongo Joe said:
I thought Luiz was a centre back? Am I wrong?

He's a total 6'3 centre-back, who has played centre-back all season. In every game.

I suppose that'd leave us with Kompany, Lescott, Luiz and Toure - which looks like at least one player wouldn't be happy.

Doesn't Boateng play nearly every game at centre-half too? Has anyone here seen him play fullback?

On the contrary, most suited and has been playing at RB.

bobmcfc said:
if we signed kaka it would make my year. my favorite player ever (outside of city )
We're signing Kaka! I've only just had the tattoo removed

Soo, Barca want Villa, so city want Ibra, who was going to part of a swap with Robinho but They want fabregas. So city will swap Robinho for Luiz and Di Maria but Madrid want Di Maria and Ribery so City can only swap Robinho for Luiz, which leaves Kaka in a bad position sause of Ribery and Di Maria so City will try for Kaka but don't want Gerrard.

Where do Boateng and Milner go in my story :(

Jimbojames said:
ST Coleridge said:

On the contrary, most suited and has been playing at RB.

I must admit, I haven't seen any Hamburg this season. Though I thought he'd played centre-half in the Fulham games?

Will he be Germany's first choice right-back then?

Thenumber1blue said:
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me,what were the nice things Kaka was saying about City ?

they can buy big start IF they get in the CL and they will become good or summat.

Rammyblues said:
I'd be very surprised if we were in for any forwards.

Over a possible total of 63 games give or take a couple don't see how we can cope with just

Ade
Tevez
Bellars (Injury prone)
RSC (injury prone)

We need one if not two more IMO.

agreed.

tevez and ade are great but bellamy is played as (and is an effective ) left sided player.....
RSC is just not good enough and wil never ever stay fit enough to have a meaningful impact.....therefore we need two quality strikers.....

Unfortunately i dont think we will be able to tempt torres as he would go to chelski before us if he does leave liverpool and david villa is clearly going to barca.

Ive not seen much of Higuain so cannt really comment
Ibra i dont rate
eto'o would never come as he has champs league football

i dont realy know anyone else that fits the bill that we could have any chance of going for.

Maybe the worlkd cup wil throw up a couple of gems that we maybe able to get our hands on (even if it is at inflated prices)?

simon23 said:
Rammyblues said:
Over a possible total of 63 games give or take a couple don't see how we can cope with just

Ade
Tevez
Bellars (Injury prone)
RSC (injury prone)

We need one if not two more IMO.

agreed.

tevez and ade are great but bellamy is played as (and is an effective ) left sided player.....
RSC is just not good enough and wil never ever stay fit enough to have a meaningful impact.....therefore we need two quality strikers.....

Unfortunately i dont think we will be able to tempt torres as he would go to chelski before us if he does leave liverpool and david villa is clearly going to barca.

Ive not seen much of Higuain so cannt really comment
Ibra i dont rate
eto'o would never come as he has champs league football

i dont realy know anyone else that fits the bill that we could have any chance of going for.

Maybe the world cup wil throw up a couple of gems that we maybe able to get our hands on (even if it is at inflated prices)?

Hopefully not like one tournament before that threw up El Hadj Diouf and Salif Diao as superstars (though I think the dippers signed them before the tournament)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.