I pmd tolmie and others

Both are playing cb at the moment, and to be honest im not overly sure of boateng attacking abilities, but i remember luiz getting into good positions for benfica this season when they were going forward!

ifiwasarichfan said:
mancityscot said:
speaking utter shite. i'd have ibra and kaka over gerrard and torres anyday

So would I . Also can somebody explain this Love in for David Luiz?

Boateng 20/21 in Germany's World Cup Squad - £11m.

Luiz 23 not in the Brazillian squad and playing in a second class League - 20/25M???
you are aware that brazil have so many excellent players that even pato and ronaldinho can't get in it

Bilboblue said:
fatbloke said:
I can honestly see this happening, I hope so.

--------------Given/Hart

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Luiz

-------Milner - De Jong - Barry

-----------------Kaka

---------Tevez - Ibrahimovic

From one fat bloke to another, that's a tasty looking side.
Especially when you think who would be on the bench to come on and change things.

kin right it is, would make the season ticket price rises seem a bit more palatable

I like david luiz and i cant understand how he isnt in the brazil squad! Do they have any left backs in the team? bastos is more of a midfielder as is marcelo who was cut!

dachoosen1 said:
I like david luiz and i cant understand how he isnt in the brazil squad! Do they have any left backs in the team? bastos is more of a midfielder as is marcelo who was cut!

luiz isnt there just becouse they have better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.