I pmd tolmie and others

Bombo said:
Sorry lads red herring was the wrong phrase to use he just said he'd not heard anything about gerrard. This next bit is just my opinion not based on any info I have but if mourinho goes to Madrid he may take gerrard with him as he tried to sign him for Chelsea. Thus kaka becomes more surplus.

Have thought that for a while myself, Gerrard is going abroad, can't see him playing or another team in England. At first I thought Inter would be the most likely destination but if Jose goes to Madrid then the odds change. I can see this happening and I'd be ecstatic if it does as hopefully it'll free up kaka.

whipper said:
Does anyone on here really think Kaka would come to us?

I can`t see it,he`s turned us down before and believe he would turn us down again.This guy wants to play at the highest level which means CL football something we can`t offer.

Matey, sorry if it seems I am being picky but he didnt turn us down, the deal was done and it was politics that effected it. But would he come here now ?? Who knows, personally I hope so.

BlueMark said:
whipper said:
Does anyone on here really think Kaka would come to us?

I can`t see it,he`s turned us down before and believe he would turn us down again.This guy wants to play at the highest level which means CL football something we can`t offer.

Matey, sorry if it seems I am being picky but he didnt turn us down, the deal was done and it was politics that effected it. But would he come here now ?? Who knows, personally I hope so.

Also this ^. It was Berlusconi who stopped the deal. Despite Cook being ridiculed for saying it, they did bottle it.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
So we've gone from Torres and Gerrard to Ibra and Kaka ffs. I hope this is bullshit.

No mate, we have gone from Vassell and Benjani to Ibra and Kaka ... ffs hey !!

Lets enjoy the ride.

So we've gone from Torres and Gerrard to Ibra and Kaka ffs. I hope this is bullshit.

Please explain to a silly old cnut why you would hope this is bullshit!

levets said:

Please explain to a silly old cnut why you would hope this is bullshit!
Brazilians can't hack the Prem, we've had our fair share and they all failed. Ibra is just a shittier Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.