I pmd tolmie and others

fatbloke said:
I can honestly see this happening, I hope so.

--------------Given/Hart

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Luiz

-------Milner - De Jong - Barry

-----------------Kaka

---------Tevez - Ibrahimovic
switch to a diamond midfield with AJ instead of Barry and that team would be immense

if we signed kaka it would make my year. my favorite player ever (outside of city )

fatbloke said:

--------------Given/Hart

-----------------Kaka

this is the team I've just sat an drew in the library, make it more of a diamond formation and I think you're bob on.

Blue Coop said:
fatbloke said:

--------------Given/Hart

-----------------Kaka

Such a narrow side, why do people not seem to opt for wingers?
Because 4-4-2 is a very old fashioned way to play now. Athletic full backs are supposed to provide the width whilst the wide attackers come inside.

Chelsea play a similar way.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
fatbloke said:

--------------Given/Hart

-----------------Kaka

switch to a diamond midfield with AJ instead of Barry and that team would be immense

I've got an even better midfield & attack that would beat it, imagine this lot:

SWP Barry DeJong Johnson

....... Tevez Bellamy

Imagine all that pace instead of Milner & the goals+ pace + workrate of Bellamy instead of a half arsed Brazilian & Swede? Hang on....

bluejase said:
fatbloke said:
--------------Given/Hart

-----------------Kaka

this is the team I've just sat an drew in the library, make it more of a diamond formation and I think you're bob on.
Dont ask for mush do you :) ??
Luiz, Milner, Kaka and Ibra are all being courted by other giant clubs and would probably cost in excess of 130 million

One thing I didn't make clear was that he said we are desperate to use robinho in a swap deal for one of mancini's targets to help hide our losses on him and save a bit of face. They are hopeful this will soften the media backlash if we just sell him for a knock down fee as the figures can be massaged a bit in a player plus cash deal.<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm --<br /><br />One thing I didn't make clear was that he said we are desperate to use robinho in a swap deal for one of mancini's targets to help hide our losses on him and save a bit of face. They are hopeful this will soften the media backlash if we just sell him for a knock down fee as the figures can be massaged a bit in a player plus cash deal.

whether the info is true or not, its what we come on the transfer rumours forum for isn't it!
It was noticeable the kind words Kaka was giving City just before the Spurs game. my own opinion is that were Kaka to come to england it would be to Chelsea,if,as some are predicting,Mourinho moves to Madrid and persuades Chelsea to let him have Lampard. I could see Chelsea parting with Lampard and £15 million for a player who is a few years younger,to team up with his old boss again. Maybe if Kaka does come to City,and Robinho stayed,they could get the best out of each other and we won't need Di Maria (having said that I think it is time for Robinho to move on,he as burnt to many briges at City)
I think the result of the CL final on saturday to go a long way to shaping some of the transfer activity around Europe this summer,if Mourinho wins, he will go to Madrid,if he loses,I predict he will stay at Inter. Its going to be one hell of a transfer window,there is no doubt about that!

The Fixer said:
Bombo said:
As I've said before I have a friend who us a lower league agent. He has good contacts with the big boys and gives me info he hears about city and other teams. I've been ridiculed on here before so to those who wish to do that today don't bother i'm not interested.
I pmd tolmie and one or two others the other day with some info I heard. I asked tolmie if his sources had heard the same rumours as the more people saying the same thing the more creedence the story.
I will now break it down for you as it appears to be coming to fruition. Firstly it was that villa was defo going to barca and that they were going all out for fabregas. How this affects us is that we defo are signing ibra who is now available with the signing of villa. We were however desperate to use robinho as part of the deal but barca were only interested in that if fabregas was unatainable as financing robinho's package as well would have been prohibitive to the fabregas deal. The result is we will now buy ibra for cash.
We will now try to broker robinho's future to benfica as part of a deal for luiz and di maria. We would pay a part of robinho's wages to ease this through. However the problem is di maria is wanted by real Madrid. The result of that is that robinho could go as part of a swap for luiz only. But here's the interesting thing we are in discussions with Madrid to leave di maria alone if kaka can be sold to us. Hard to believe but that's what he told me. Madrid are taking ribiery and di maria which will make kaka surplus.
Finally he told me gerrard is a complete red herring which is why I pmd tolmie to see if any of this info matched his own.
Please don't abuse me if you think it's bull shit then just ignore this post thank you

The only issue i have with that is the Gerrard red herring bit, what i mean by that is for something to be a red herring a large media output has to be made of a deal, now as far as i can see it's basically just bluemoon and other city sites that have took any credence of said Gerrard rumours.

James milner more likely a red herring imo.

Things can change but I have have good reason to believe that City are not after Gerrard. Torres is quite a different matter but I think any pursuit of him by City would be more in hope than expectation; especially if Barca decide to try and team Villa and Torres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.