I pmd tolmie and others

Bombo said:
As I've said before I have a friend who us a lower league agent. He has good contacts with the big boys and gives me info he hears about city and other teams. I've been ridiculed on here before so to those who wish to do that today don't bother i'm not interested.
I pmd tolmie and one or two others the other day with some info I heard. I asked tolmie if his sources had heard the same rumours as the more people saying the same thing the more creedence the story.
I will now break it down for you as it appears to be coming to fruition. Firstly it was that villa was defo going to barca and that they were going all out for fabregas. How this affects us is that we defo are signing ibra who is now available with the signing of villa. We were however desperate to use robinho as part of the deal but barca were only interested in that if fabregas was unatainable as financing robinho's package as well would have been prohibitive to the fabregas deal. The result is we will now buy ibra for cash.
We will now try to broker robinho's future to benfica as part of a deal for luiz and di maria. We would pay a part of robinho's wages to ease this through. However the problem is di maria is wanted by real Madrid. The result of that is that robinho could go as part of a swap for luiz only. But here's the interesting thing we are in discussions with Madrid to leave di maria alone if kaka can be sold to us. Hard to believe but that's what he told me. Madrid are taking ribiery and di maria which will make kaka surplus.
Finally he told me gerrard is a complete red herring which is why I pmd tolmie to see if any of this info matched his own.
Please don't abuse me if you think it's bull shit then just ignore this post thank you

ibra and kaka be a flop in the prem thats why i dont wanna belive you

Rammyblues said:
On his day Kaka is a world beater, plus everyone on the planet knows him and the club would grow nationally. He took the rags apart in their game with AC Milan a year or two back.

Strikers of
Ibra
Ade
Tevez
RSC
Bellars

Attacking midfield

Kaka
Milner
M Johnson
S Ireland

Wingers
AJ
SWP

Defensive midfield
NDJ
Barry
Kompany

CB
Toure
Kompany
Lescott
Boetang

RB
Richards
Zab
Boetang

Left Back
Bridge
Luiz

Keepers
Hart
Given

23 man squad only permitted 25. 11 homegrown players meeting all requirements of UEFA

Rammy, do you think we'd be able to keep a hold of Superman, bearing in mind Arsenal look to be losing Fabregas and we all know the recent murmurings both at our own club and also from London?

Looks like chapter 1 of my mates info is gonna happen with villa and cesc let's hope this pebble in the water sends the ripples our way. Ibrahimovic first I expect very soon. Then it's in madrids hands as their next move could determine our fate. I'm sure there are many irons in the fire though if we get out gunned. Our second choices these days are better then most peoples first.

Bombo said:
Looks like chapter 1 of my mates info is gonna happen with villa and cesc let's hope this pebble in the water sends the ripples our way. Ibrahimovic first I expect very soon. Then it's in madrids hands as their next move could determine our fate. I'm sure there are many irons in the fire though if we get out gunned. Our second choices these days are better then most peoples first.

Morning Bombo, your mate should be up now, give him a bell.

We need our fix.

Rammy Blue said:
Bombo said:

We need our fix.

sorry rammy only usually speak with him at weekends I'm off to bed in a minute as I work nights just got in. And his info usually comes out over a few pints. I always post the city stuff he tells me so rest assured if I hear anything I'll pass it on.

Bombo said:
Rammy Blue said:

We need our fix.

sorry rammy only usually speak with him at weekends I'm off to bed in a minute as I work nights just got in. And his info usually comes out over a few pints. I always post the city stuff he tells me so rest assured if I hear anything I'll pass it on.
Looking forward to it already Bombo Thanks for all the info !

Bombo I'm sure we will all pay for you to go out with this mate get him shit faced and milk him for every price of info he has got!

BlueMark said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
So we've gone from Torres and Gerrard to Ibra and Kaka ffs. I hope this is bullshit.

No mate, we have gone from Vassell and Benjani to Ibra and Kaka ... ffs hey !!

Lets enjoy the ride.
Good reply, and we'd do well to remember it.

-- Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 am --

The Fixer said:
modgeblue said:
what about vidic then any news

Latest i heard, he was still an ugly big nosed serbian cnut :)
Ha ha ha ha ha....quality.<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 11:47 am --<br /><br />
Bombo said:
Rammy Blue said:

We need our fix.

Bombo, don't be so fucking selfish. BED??? I don't give a shit if you're on night, get to the pub with your mate.

I watch alot of spanish football and...

I really would not want those two players. I can see two Robinhos instead of one there. I think we would get pissed off with them quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.